Los Jovenes De La Guerra

Started by MrColossal, Sat 11/01/2003 12:17:40

Previous topic - Next topic

MrColossal

Dear LasNaranjas,

This is for you.

love,
eric

p.s. if anyone else wants to download it, feel free.

but don't hate me if you hate it

http://sylpher.com/kafka/images/games/guerra.zip

i just fixed it, sound didn't loop and the entire game was buggy as poo

This story happens before...
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Las Naranjas

I love you eric, leave that Jess trollop because I want to have your babies!

"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Esseb

Freaky, and incomprehensible.

Layabout

??? what the. is there no graphics? is there no game?? i'm confused
I am Jean-Pierre.

Dorcan

Layabout:
Spoiler
In fact, you must clic on "end" to begin the game... Maybe it was on purpose, or maybe MrColossal did a mistake.
[close]

MrColossal : I really enjoyed playing this game even if I haven't understood everything.
The fact that the hand-drawn backgrounds and characters looked a bit "naive" (but well drawn), gived a strong atmosphere to this game, and for the philosophical side of the game a stronger impact I think.

Well, like I said, it was a bit hard for me to understand all because I'm not very good at english, and it was first made for Las Naranjas, so maybe I misunderstood the real sense of this game... don't know.

Good work, I hope I will see another game coming from you soon, hehe

MrColossal

Dorcan, it's all on purpose

Lay,

Spoiler
if you can't begin at the beginning......
[close]

it's not necessarily ONLY for Las, but he'll understand it a bit more because he knows what comes after
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Layabout

yeah i was really tired when i looked at it. i realised after i typed my post what to do... nice graphics.
I am Jean-Pierre.

MillsJROSS

I'm going to have to play this a couple times to attempt to grasp at any of your meanings. At first I thought you were going for a superego, ego but then you left the room. It reminds me of Becket.

-MillsJROSS

zainastar

las, have some respect i preffer to be called a ho-mah, thank you, i am a lady after all. and we can share eric on the weekends, if you make sure and clean up after him.

Chrille

I want to share eric too! Can I keep him locked up in the attic on sundays?

Cool game btw, even if I didn't fully understand it :-)
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Helm

Hey, eric's girlfriend. Want a ride? It's a tame goat.
WINTERKILL

Helm

WINTERKILL

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Gilbert

Helm

Hey rode. You listen to Mercyful Fate. I love you.
WINTERKILL

rodekill

I hang my head in shame Helm.
While it is indeed a Mercyful Fate quote, I got it from the medley Metallica put together on the last Garage CD.
Ok, shit that, I'm gonna go get the original so I can still be loved.

Sorry about the thread-hijacking eric.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Squinky

I played and enjoyed this product...But I will not pretend to understand it....

ratracer

Hmm, I liked it, even if I didn't understand everything it is supposed to mean...

The curious stuff is that the ending part of my soon-to-be-released-game (The Uncertainty Machine) has several similar elements (although it has a totally different plot, ambiance, everything) to Los jovenes... I must state here is that my game didn't copy any part of LJDLG neither have I been influenced in any kind when making it, since I have played Los jovenes after designing my game...

Hey, wait! Since both games do juggle somewhat with the concept of time, maybe "after" is a word with no meaning after all.

MrColossal

since time doesn't exist ratracer... we made, released, and played each other's games at the same time...

either way... stop stealing from me, hehe

Quickstrike

This thread is becoming philisophical, yet oddly annoying.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk