I was trying, I really was!
But offcourse:
*BANG*
*BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP*

Shit! my external drive!
My data!
MY MAGS ENTRY!!!
GONE :'(.

Or well, all the work I did after sending the files to my friend is gone!
If its not to much maybe it will get finished in time...
I hope so!
But right now I am just tired of computers, ive allready had another external drive "die" on me (both died during this month!) which made me loose alot of important data.

I wish everyone good luck, and hopefully (I really hope so!!) I will post an entry to!

Peder Johnsen.

Akatosh

Funny. I just had AGS crash (while attempting to save ...  ::)) and send 90% of my game into oblivion. Seems like there's a curse on mAGS this month.

enveloop

Finally finished my game. A first for me! Well, the first one that i was bothered to complete. Anyway, it's not the 25th where I live yet, so thats fine.

link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/izfkmp

sorry about the horrible [insert basic element of game here].

oh, and please send me all the comments and critiques and shizz.

Radiant

My game is WAY more unfinished than your game!

Well, I wanted to make a nice sketchy (and partial) fantasy game called Kin Que, but I lacked the time for that so the Hypnotoad will have to suffice. It was a fun ruleset, but it was a busy month.

Akatosh

Radiant... that's unfair. Everybody knows Hypnotoad = Instant Win.  >:(.

Shaden

I've finally ended my first game!

Curse of the Vampire

It took me some effort, but I'm pretty happy with the result. The game is like a B class terror movie, with stick figures for characters.

It's uploaded on Zshare, but it's temporal. If anyone can tell me a better place to upload this, I would like to know.

EDIT: I changed the link, I had uploaded a wrong version that didn't work after the half of the game.

enveloop

twin-moon

Well, here's my entry.
If anyone's interested, I've kept a diary on my blog.

*salesmanagerial mode on*

TwinMoon presents:

UNINTELLIGENT DESIGN

What if God did design the world? What if miracles did happen daily? What if God had a bad day, that first week?
Big questions.

This game won't answer those questions.
But it will use it as a setting, on which our heartfelt story will take place. The story of two (relatively) young go-getters, whose house didn't turn out as they'd expect.

The first game ever to let you carry a Tiktaalik! [1]
Carry a pocket-dimension in your purse!
Ask God what you can do for Him!
Find out what really happened to the dinosaurs!
Reconcile God with those dinosaurs!
And many more!

Play "Unintelligent Design"!

Do it now.

While you still can...

[1] Within our knowledge.

Quote from: Akatosh on Mon 24/03/2008 15:42:52
Funny. I just had AGS crash (while attempting to save ...  ::)) and send 90% of my game into oblivion.
And while you were saving... that's bitter irony.

The Grey Zone

Peder 🚀

Nice looking entries so far :).

I must sadly confirm that I will not finish my MAGS entry for several reasons not to be told.
But you might one day be able to play Unfin: The Ad.!

Good luck to all the entries!

Thanks,
Peder Johnsen.

Akatosh

Same here. Ah well, there's always next month.

Klaus

March 25th is gone so here now we go...
For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

Unintelligent Design by Twin Moon
The Book Unfinished by enveloop
Hypnotoad by Radiant
Curse of the Vampire by Shaden

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

Ubel

The link to enveloop's game did not work. Could you please upload it to a different place?

Edit: Twin-moon's download link doesn't work for me either...

Klaus

Quote from: Pablo on Wed 26/03/2008 11:09:21
The link to enveloop's game did not work.
Twin-moon's download link doesn't work for me either...

Hm... I just checked out both of them and they work fine for me. Do not try to download via "save target" - use the standard left mouse button click as it will take you to a downlad page. Maybe that's the problem?

Ubel

No no, that's not it. The pages aren't loading for me at all. Which is weird if they work for you... I'll just try again later.

Klaus

Quote from: Pablo on Wed 26/03/2008 11:31:24
No no, that's not it. The pages aren't loading for me at all. Which is weird if they work for you... I'll just try again later.

Oh, okay... Well in that case you might want to grab The Book Unfinished and Unintelligent Design from my server (only located there until the end of the voting).

tube

The links don't work for me either. Seeing as both of us having trouble are from the same area in Finland I suspect the problem lies with our ISP. Wouldn't be the first time...

TwinMoon

I've uploaded it to another site.

Could one of you check if this works?

@enveloop: you only need to upload the files in the Compiled folder. You've uploaded the entire code with the game.

FSi++

Quote from: TwinMoon on Wed 26/03/2008 16:36:26
@enveloop: you only need to upload the files in the Compiled folder. You've uploaded the entire code with the game.

Well, that's perfectly fine if he wanted to make an opensource game.
I like opensource games!

TwinMoon

Quote from: FSi on Wed 26/03/2008 19:14:50Well, that's perfectly fine if he wanted to make an opensource game.
I like opensource games!

Ok, I hadn't thought of that. More open source games!

TwinMoon

Enveloop: What's the name of that song (and the band) you used in your game? It's beautiful.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk