Resonance

Started by Vince Twelve, Fri 04/04/2008 13:12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Takyon

Vince are you a fan of Fringe? I'm sensing you are, if so, me too... to the point where it could be obsessive lol.
ghost.

Dave Gilbert

We've been sending preview builds out and we've got our first bit of preview press:

From Gnome's Lair:
"You simply can't imagine how good this game actually is. Resonance blew me away."

Vince Twelve

J.H, I am a fan of Fringe!  And there is definitely some Fringe science in this game!  If you like Fringe, you'll love Resonance!  (Would somebody say that in a review so I can put it on the back of the box?  Or is it not in bad taste to quote myself on the box?  :P)

Oh, and if you don't like Fringe, you'll also love Resonance.  There.  That covers all my bases!

Peder 🚀

"If you like Fringe, you'll love Resonance!"
- Peder Johnsen

There ya go Vince! Good enough? :P.

Looking forward to the release of this so bad!

Nikolas

Let's try this:

"if you speak English, or are simply alive... you'll love Resonance!

THAT should cover every living person on earth!  :=

fózi

where can i download that demo?

Sughly

*deep breath in* *deep breath out*... My body is ready to accept this game.

Stupot

Fringe is great.
But I don't need that to persuade me to play Resonance.
No need to hurry with release, though. I'm in my final two months of Uni, so now is a bad time to be waving adventure games under my nose, haha.  8)

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: fózi on Fri 30/03/2012 04:23:47
where can i download that demo?

There's no demo out yet. We sent a preview build out to press sites. Demo will be coming in a few weeks.

Vince Twelve

Yeah, sorry for that confusion fozi, only a handful of beta testers and press sites have seen the preview.  We'll have a public demo soon!

And Stu, that timing should work out juuuuuust about right for you!

Stupot

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Fri 30/03/2012 15:26:11
Yeah, sorry for that confusion fozi, only a handful of beta testers and press sites have seen the preview.  We'll have a public demo soon!

And Stu, that timing should work out juuuuuust about right for you!

Sweeet.  Can't wait.

theo

Hey, just droppin' a line to say I think this is looking absolutely radical. Really looking forward to its release.

Fight the good fight!

Dave Gilbert

Icey

Dave Gilbert

Well, the game is on my laptop and I'll be bringing my laptop to PAX. So technically yes, I suppose! But is it going to be exhibited? No it won't be.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Very nice.  It's good to see people enjoying the visuals and gameplay considering how long we spent working on them.  ;)

Cirius

Not being one to miss out on a party...

http://www.thereticule.com/resonance-preview/

Having been lucky enough to try this one, I can easily say if you liked Gemini Rue, you'll love Resonance.

Vince Twelve

Forgive the spam around here.  We'll have a proper trailer, release date and related announcements in the very near future, but for now, a couple more reviews:

"I’ve just played a near-final preview sampler of the upcoming game, and can sum up my reaction in three simple words: When’s the rest?!"
--Adventure Gamers

"It’s hard enough for many adventure games to create one memorable hero, let alone four â€" Resonance has a gripping story with the cast to match."
--Alternative Magazine Online

Dave Gilbert

Rock Paper Shotguned!

"If you’re an indie adventure fan, keep an eye out for [Resonance] â€" it’s looking pretty special."
-Rock Paper Shotgun

fózi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk