Resonance

Started by Vince Twelve, Fri 04/04/2008 13:12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Sslaxx

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Thu 14/06/2012 19:31:57
My advice regarding the pins and wire:

Spoiler
Ignore it. :) This is a totally optional puzzle and the hardest one in the game. There's another way past the door. Focus your efforts on the boulder outside the building.
[close]
Spoiler
It didn't occur to me at first to do things that way, so I went through the pins puzzle.
[close]
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Darth Mandarb

Played the demo.  Amazing work guys.  Bang up job all around!! [/fan]

If you guys want hints & tips please post in the hints & tips board! [/moderator]

Sslaxx

Is it possible to get all the achievements through one playthrough?
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

nihilyst

I just ordered a copy. That looks gorgeous (and plays as well).
Just one thing: Is it just me, or does the mouse cursor get stuck sometimes (especially when hovering over a hotspot)?

EchosofNezhyt

I haven't had any problems.

Goodjob, Demo was pretty awesome.

Vince Twelve

Glad you guys are enjoying it!  Years and years of hard work in there! :)

And for the record, I disagree with Dave about that puzzle being the hardest in the game!  It's a puzzle that either clicks with you or doesn't.  It's definitely one that might resonate (pun not intended) with Myst/Riven fans who like more mechanical puzzles.  There are a few like this in the game.  Some, like that one, are optional.  And some, I feel, are harder!  Lot's more to come!!! (laugh)

Tramponline

Quote from: Frito Master on Fri 15/06/2012 16:33:54
Goodjob, Demo was pretty awesome.

If you thought the demo was awesome, Frito, the actual game will quite literally blow your mind!!!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Fuse box.
Spoiler
The fuse box puzzle is one of those best served by writing down the voltages of the nodes until you find the ones that add up to what you need, so it's a bit more 'traditional' in the sense that brute forcing it generally won't work and you have to write down your results.
[close]

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Thu 14/06/2012 21:45:56If you guys want hints & tips please post in the hints & tips board!

Nikolas

And to finally present some of the music from the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbTYEv1egE

This is the credits song, with cutscenes from the game itself, featuring Louiza Sofianopoulou in my studio, and myself playing the piano and the guitar!

All music and production by me.
Vocals by Louiza Sofianopoulou
Lyrics by me and Louiza
Mastering by Odeon Mastering.

This is the only pop song in the game, but there's quite a few other surprises to the soundtrack alone! ;)

Matti

The demo was great! Really nice work, guys.

This is a game definitely worth buying, but I have to wait until next month  :~(

Tramponline

Quote from: Nikolas on Sat 16/06/2012 19:33:40
And to finally present some of the music from the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbTYEv1egE

Congratulations, Nikolas (& Luiza), on creating this jaw-dropping piece and one of the most haunting and beautiful
tracks I've ever heard in a game.
This song seems to take your emotional state of mind and all your thoughts right at the end of Resonance and catalyse
both to a totally new level.
Brilliant work. Great respect! (...also for the rest of the soundtrack, of couse, which ROCKs!).

david

seconded

Kudos to you two
an amazing job you've done

Sslaxx

If you're in the UK and using Steam, Resonance is unlocked now.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

SarahLiz

That's right, tomorrow's the 19th!  Excited to download this one...I loved the demo but could only complete 2 parts out of 4...so I'm sure I'll be one of "those" people asking for a walkthrough... :P

Anyway--loving this game.

Sarah

Vince Twelve

Thanks everybody!  And even though this thread is sneaking up on the record for the most replies of any In-Production post... it's time to lock it up!

Resonance is released!
(or will be in just a few hours.)

Darth... do your thing!

Nikolas

YAY

The AGS people, as seen from above are excited for this!

Tramponline

SECONDED!

That's me in the crowd cheering, second one to the right... :grin: :=

IT'S DONE! YIHHHAAAA!!!

Darth Mandarb

Been a long time comin'...

Congratulations Vince, Nikolas and Dave (and anybody else involved that I didn't mention)!!

I feel a sadness in having to lock this!  It's been a GiP staple for over 4 years!  But happy in that the lock is only because of its release!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk