Man, it's been weeks since I've played an AGS game...

Started by Fleshstalker, Sun 06/04/2008 01:33:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleshstalker

This new DSL internet and Xbox LIVE have been keeping me a busy bee.

EDIT: Ok, I changed my topic to make it better.  :P What's a good AGS to keep me hooked for a long time. I've played:

Da New Guys
Both Apprentices
Spooks
Every Yatzhee game except the non adventure ones
All Ben Jordans except the new one
Reactor 09
Mind's Eye
Emily Enough
Plurghburg
Nelly Cootalot
Duty & Beyond
The Mystery of Haunted Hollow

Basically, I need an adventure with solid puzzles, graphics and more importantly story. After am done playing System Shock 2, I will replace it with an AGS game, but I need some recomendations to renew my love for these games.

Nagania

indeed.....  ::) ??? ::)
did you check out the three golden rules above before you posted?
refer to rule number 1:

1. Is your post interesting, helpful or funny? If not, don't post it.

don't just post coz you can

no hard feelings!   ;D
Nagania Games - Work on my first ever game, Sketch, has begun!  Check out my website, www.freewebs.com/nagania

Darth Mandarb

That is one of the rules for sure ... so is this one:

3. If you're not a moderator, don't pretend to be one. If a thread needs to be moved or locked, the moderators will deal with it.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Akatosh

And so are all the other ones. That's what they're there for.  ;)

Nagania

i'm not trying to be a mod or anything, i'm just saying, what was the point of the thread???
Nagania Games - Work on my first ever game, Sketch, has begun!  Check out my website, www.freewebs.com/nagania

Tuomas

I find it interesting. So that covers rule 1. Njah njah.

Heh, weeks... I could count months without playing ANY GAMES AT ALL. Am I a freak or what. No seriously, I haven't. So I guess we can forgive you this time ;)

SSH

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Sun 06/04/2008 05:58:43
That is one of the rules for sure ... so is this one:

3. If you're not a moderator, don't pretend to be one. If a thread needs to be moved or locked, the moderators will deal with it.

You're not a MOD IN THIS FORUM EITHER, N00B ;)

Caps lock was unintentional, but I can't be bothered editing.

To answer the OP: Why not check out AGS Awards winners or Pick of the Month?

Stupot

There is also a rule about not being allowed to post in the GF unless you have at least one full game in your repertoire... but seeing as I've been doing it for over a year and nobody has picked me up on it I don't suppose it's much of a problem.

Fleshstalker: Have you tried 'Earl Bobby is looking for his Balls?'... I'm in the middle of that... really enjoying it so far... Play 'Shoes' first... then play 'Balls'.

Fleshstalker

Alright, I'll check Bobby's shoes and balls. Heh. Balls.  ;)

EDIT: Just as I was typing this up, my virus scanner was scanning Bobby's Balls. XD

EDIT ONCE MORE:
Quote from: Stupot on Mon 07/04/2008 12:49:30
There is also a rule about not being allowed to post in the GF unless you have at least one full game in your repertoire... but seeing as I've been doing it for over a year and nobody has picked me up on it I don't suppose it's much of a problem.

Well, i'll be damned, I had no idea about that rule. That's a stupid rule, but I'll obey the rule from now on. No more posting in this board ever.  :P

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: SSH on Mon 07/04/2008 11:35:47You're not a MOD IN THIS FORUM EITHER, N00B ;)

And a good thing too or every thread would probably be locked!! ;)

brokenbutterfly

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Mon 07/04/2008 17:53:47
And a good thing too or every thread would probably be locked!! ;)

Just like teachers dream of a school without pupils; parents of a life without children; mods dream of a forum without members  ;D

Quote from a video game: "This job [at the sanitarium] would be great if it weren't for the patients!"

Domino

Quote from a video game: "This job [at the sanitarium] would be great if it weren't for the patients!"

:)

Off topic but, that is where i am in the game right now. I remember seeing that last night.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk