Shoot, I Got Abducted!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Mon 12/05/2008 13:33:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Nostradamus

This was great. I loved Bob's redneck dialect  ;D
The way he talks is brilliantly funny. Nice dialogue with the aliens too.
This game was well written and well produced.
You gotta make more (longer) games starring Bob!

Cino

Nice fun game, but you really need to find a mirror, since the whole downloading thing seemed like another puzzle ;)

ThreeOhFour

SuperDre - Thanks for the kind words. I don't really plan on expanding it, but it's nice to know that you consider the game worthy of expansion :).

Neon - Thanks for your nice comment :)

Nostradamus - Thanks - I'm glad that the redneck speech worked well :D. Again, I don't really plan on making more games with Bob just now - maybe sometime in the future, perhaps.

Cino - Thanks - I could do you a walkthrough for the download if you'd like ;). I thought I had a mirror up for it  ??? I'll check again!

I would like to also thank Leon and Neon (heh!) for their reviews which can be found here:

Leon's review on SSH's AGS Blog

and here:

Neon's review on Adventure-Treff (German)

Thanks to you both for doing reviews! :D

Matti

Well, I just played through it and don't know what to write than things that have been said a hundred times before:

Funny dialect + dialogs, really nice graphics and I enjoyed playing it.

ThreeOhFour

Thanks for your nice comment, matti.

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Ghost

ThreeOhFour

Yep, Steve was kind enough to include it in the bundle, which was pretty cool of him! It was kinda fun seeing as it'd been a long time since I'd heard anybody talking about it. :cheesy:

Dualnames

Oh, so you know about this? You even know the uploader! I think this is the quintessential Ben304 game, this is where it all started. All the ideas we came to love in every Ben304 game, is here in some way or another.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ThreeOhFour

Yep, I know Steve. Lovely chap!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk