COSMOS QUEST II

Started by mags_don, Tue 13/05/2008 14:18:29

Previous topic - Next topic

mags_don

ok stuck already!  Umm..have talked to everyone I have seen..saw
Spoiler
coordinates to pitla, but cant seem to fit them in on the screen? Doesnt seem enough room to put in all numbers ???
[close]

Bai Karl

mags_don,
what you see on the map are not the coordinates...
Spoiler
this is just a coordinates MASK for PITLA STATION. You have to use the coordinates mask to extract the COORDINATES from the ID CARD back numbers. But your ID card is outdated and you can't use it. You have to find an updated ID card from someone on the station. Try Kohen. But you have to help him first. He is looking for something unusual in the area where he is. Talk with him, and go outside (outside the Raed bar). Then look station's wall (upper left corner of the screen). You will see the small spy pod. Then go and talk with Kohen again. He will tell you to go and to switch the main station computer to safe mode. To do this you have to know the password for the main computer. Kohen will tell you that the password was choden by Jan Gazar (the man sitting on the bar and writing something). You have to guess the password. Gazar is writing a poem. He is in love with a girl on the station - Nia (the girl that you met near the elevator). Check out the trash bin in the bar. There is a paper with poem written by Gazar. It's a acro-poem. This poem will help you to guess the password. Check the first letters on each row. When you input the password in main computer. Kohen will drop his ID card. Then look at his card back and you will see the numbers. Use coordinates mask to extract the real coordinates (4 digits). Example 4:3 (means 4th column, 3rd row).
Before you fly to Pitla be sure that you plug the radioactivity block spray in the suttle. Otherwise you will die later. Take the spray from the man in the bar that is standing alone. Play on the game in the bar, win, and take DM4 sertficate. Give certificate to the man and he will give you a radioactivity block spray from his dad's factory on Omulan. Good Luck :)
[close]

Quote from: mags_don on Tue 13/05/2008 14:18:29
ok stuck already!  Umm..have talked to everyone I have seen..saw
Spoiler
coordinates to pitla, but cant seem to fit them in on the screen? Doesnt seem enough room to put in all numbers ???
[close]

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I'm having trouble finding food on Ruskus, or whatever the planet's name is, and exploration on a timer is NOT fun. Could anyone help me out?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

AdventureMan

Is it an easy way to win the "Diamond Mines III" video game? I'm only getting caught every time. :(.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

A strategy would be to first concentrate on the diamonds on the right side of the screen. Since you have to get back anyway, you can leave the ones on the left for later.

But basically no, sorry. It's easier if you get them to follow you in line, most times. That way they won't split up and catch you on both sides of some wall.

Kneel. Now.

Iliya

Spoiler
Eat the egg. But first remove the ink seal from it with the knife.
[close]

Quote from: Rui 'Trovatore' Pires on Tue 13/05/2008 20:48:50
I'm having trouble finding food on Ruskus, or whatever the planet's name is, and exploration on a timer is NOT fun. Could anyone help me out?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Ah, thanks. DIdn't think of that, didn't know I could use something with the main character.

But I'm stuck again...

Spoiler
I just sabotaged an alien ship with no clear reason why, the game let me so I did it. What a vandal, heh? After that, though, I can't figure out what to do. Can't enter the bar...
[close]

Kneel. Now.

Iliya

Spoiler
You have to find the locator device. Go in the room near the well where you drunk a water. Then go west...take the locator from the laying alien. With the locator you have to find the place where you have to go. Check the locator's beeping. If it beeps faster - you are geting close to that place...
[close]

Quote from: Rui 'Trovatore' Pires on Wed 14/05/2008 08:33:28
Ah, thanks. DIdn't think of that, didn't know I could use something with the main character.

But I'm stuck again...

Spoiler
I just sabotaged an alien ship with no clear reason why, the game let me so I did it. What a vandal, heh? After that, though, I can't figure out what to do. Can't enter the bar...
[close]

marko33

stuck on the sensor puzzle what do i do? there's so many boxes to choose from help!
mark

Iliya

Spoiler
On the sensor panle click MGN (Magnetic) and "Exra High". Then go in the room near the captain's quarter. The robot will follow you, and when he steps on the platform, the extra high magnetic field will broke him.
[close]

Quote from: marko33 on Wed 14/05/2008 08:53:49
stuck on the sensor puzzle what do i do? there's so many boxes to choose from help!
mark

hansolo0

Ok, I like this SQ clone, I think you have done well with the music and graphics, but the puzzles are WAY TOO cryptic. For example, looking in the upper part of the screen in the right place just to find a spybot you didn't know was there or were even looking for??

Also, the asteroid dodge mini-game is way buggy. You can't dodge fast enough and if you do, one will come out of nowhere and kill you instantly. I do it once and die, then have to restart the game because the asteroids then just fly endlessly at the screen and won't stop after dying. Then I have to reload, forced to watch the intro with the robot before I can restore, then have to AGAIN talk to the 2 characters in the police station (you can't save between here and the asteroid dodge), lather rinse repeat. ARRGH!!!!

Iliya

Hi Hansolo,

Spoiler

you can save the game when you are in asteroids' room. About the looking at the spybot...Kohen tells you that there is something unusual in this area...so you have to guess that just behind the wall there is something. And just behind thae wall is the upper left corener of the screen.
[close]

JuuJuu

I just started the game and seem to be stuck..
I dont know how to get rid of the robot in the very beginning. Is it too obvious?

Iliya

JuuJuu, just check one of the previous postings.

Quote from: JuuJuu on Wed 14/05/2008 16:45:23
I just started the game and seem to be stuck..
I dont know how to get rid of the robot in the very beginning. Is it too obvious?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Kinanev - I can go west from there?!?!

It's too hard to navigate when you can't tell where the exits are...

Kneel. Now.

Iliya

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires,

You can
Spoiler
go west. Just click with walk icon somewhere on the west part of the screen, and the character will find a way.
[close]

Sorry guys...what I understand is that I made a very hard playing game. I will keep that in mind for my next game...

Quote from: Rui 'Trovatore' Pires on Wed 14/05/2008 22:21:14
Kinanev - I can go west from there?!?!

It's too hard to navigate when you can't tell where the exits are...

marko33

can't get exact cordinates from back of id card the security one too many numbers
i don't know it!

Iliya

Marko33,

Spoiler
Use coordinates mask for Pitla (from space map in the room where you met the robot) to extract the real coordinates (4 digits). Example 4:3 (means 4th column, 3rd row from security chief card).
[close]

Quote from: marko33 on Thu 15/05/2008 03:55:30
can't get exact cordinates from back of id card the security one too many numbers
i don't know it!

shimbo

Help
Where is that well i have to drink? ??? ???
Thanx

Iliya

Shimbo,

Spoiler
From the room with the bamboo bush - GO East. There is a small opening (like hole) fill with water. You can't reach the water. Use the bamboo stem to drink water.
[close]

Quote from: shimbo on Thu 15/05/2008 08:47:25
Help
Where is that well i have to drink? ??? ???
Thanx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk