COSMOS QUEST II

Started by mags_don, Tue 13/05/2008 14:18:29

Previous topic - Next topic

mags_don

ok stuck already!  Umm..have talked to everyone I have seen..saw
Spoiler
coordinates to pitla, but cant seem to fit them in on the screen? Doesnt seem enough room to put in all numbers ???
[close]

Bai Karl

mags_don,
what you see on the map are not the coordinates...
Spoiler
this is just a coordinates MASK for PITLA STATION. You have to use the coordinates mask to extract the COORDINATES from the ID CARD back numbers. But your ID card is outdated and you can't use it. You have to find an updated ID card from someone on the station. Try Kohen. But you have to help him first. He is looking for something unusual in the area where he is. Talk with him, and go outside (outside the Raed bar). Then look station's wall (upper left corner of the screen). You will see the small spy pod. Then go and talk with Kohen again. He will tell you to go and to switch the main station computer to safe mode. To do this you have to know the password for the main computer. Kohen will tell you that the password was choden by Jan Gazar (the man sitting on the bar and writing something). You have to guess the password. Gazar is writing a poem. He is in love with a girl on the station - Nia (the girl that you met near the elevator). Check out the trash bin in the bar. There is a paper with poem written by Gazar. It's a acro-poem. This poem will help you to guess the password. Check the first letters on each row. When you input the password in main computer. Kohen will drop his ID card. Then look at his card back and you will see the numbers. Use coordinates mask to extract the real coordinates (4 digits). Example 4:3 (means 4th column, 3rd row).
Before you fly to Pitla be sure that you plug the radioactivity block spray in the suttle. Otherwise you will die later. Take the spray from the man in the bar that is standing alone. Play on the game in the bar, win, and take DM4 sertficate. Give certificate to the man and he will give you a radioactivity block spray from his dad's factory on Omulan. Good Luck :)
[close]

Quote from: mags_don on Tue 13/05/2008 14:18:29
ok stuck already!  Umm..have talked to everyone I have seen..saw
Spoiler
coordinates to pitla, but cant seem to fit them in on the screen? Doesnt seem enough room to put in all numbers ???
[close]

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I'm having trouble finding food on Ruskus, or whatever the planet's name is, and exploration on a timer is NOT fun. Could anyone help me out?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

AdventureMan

Is it an easy way to win the "Diamond Mines III" video game? I'm only getting caught every time. :(.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

A strategy would be to first concentrate on the diamonds on the right side of the screen. Since you have to get back anyway, you can leave the ones on the left for later.

But basically no, sorry. It's easier if you get them to follow you in line, most times. That way they won't split up and catch you on both sides of some wall.

Kneel. Now.

Iliya

Spoiler
Eat the egg. But first remove the ink seal from it with the knife.
[close]

Quote from: Rui 'Trovatore' Pires on Tue 13/05/2008 20:48:50
I'm having trouble finding food on Ruskus, or whatever the planet's name is, and exploration on a timer is NOT fun. Could anyone help me out?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Ah, thanks. DIdn't think of that, didn't know I could use something with the main character.

But I'm stuck again...

Spoiler
I just sabotaged an alien ship with no clear reason why, the game let me so I did it. What a vandal, heh? After that, though, I can't figure out what to do. Can't enter the bar...
[close]

Kneel. Now.

Iliya

Spoiler
You have to find the locator device. Go in the room near the well where you drunk a water. Then go west...take the locator from the laying alien. With the locator you have to find the place where you have to go. Check the locator's beeping. If it beeps faster - you are geting close to that place...
[close]

Quote from: Rui 'Trovatore' Pires on Wed 14/05/2008 08:33:28
Ah, thanks. DIdn't think of that, didn't know I could use something with the main character.

But I'm stuck again...

Spoiler
I just sabotaged an alien ship with no clear reason why, the game let me so I did it. What a vandal, heh? After that, though, I can't figure out what to do. Can't enter the bar...
[close]

marko33

stuck on the sensor puzzle what do i do? there's so many boxes to choose from help!
mark

Iliya

Spoiler
On the sensor panle click MGN (Magnetic) and "Exra High". Then go in the room near the captain's quarter. The robot will follow you, and when he steps on the platform, the extra high magnetic field will broke him.
[close]

Quote from: marko33 on Wed 14/05/2008 08:53:49
stuck on the sensor puzzle what do i do? there's so many boxes to choose from help!
mark

hansolo0

Ok, I like this SQ clone, I think you have done well with the music and graphics, but the puzzles are WAY TOO cryptic. For example, looking in the upper part of the screen in the right place just to find a spybot you didn't know was there or were even looking for??

Also, the asteroid dodge mini-game is way buggy. You can't dodge fast enough and if you do, one will come out of nowhere and kill you instantly. I do it once and die, then have to restart the game because the asteroids then just fly endlessly at the screen and won't stop after dying. Then I have to reload, forced to watch the intro with the robot before I can restore, then have to AGAIN talk to the 2 characters in the police station (you can't save between here and the asteroid dodge), lather rinse repeat. ARRGH!!!!

Iliya

Hi Hansolo,

Spoiler

you can save the game when you are in asteroids' room. About the looking at the spybot...Kohen tells you that there is something unusual in this area...so you have to guess that just behind the wall there is something. And just behind thae wall is the upper left corener of the screen.
[close]

JuuJuu

I just started the game and seem to be stuck..
I dont know how to get rid of the robot in the very beginning. Is it too obvious?

Iliya

JuuJuu, just check one of the previous postings.

Quote from: JuuJuu on Wed 14/05/2008 16:45:23
I just started the game and seem to be stuck..
I dont know how to get rid of the robot in the very beginning. Is it too obvious?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Kinanev - I can go west from there?!?!

It's too hard to navigate when you can't tell where the exits are...

Kneel. Now.

Iliya

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires,

You can
Spoiler
go west. Just click with walk icon somewhere on the west part of the screen, and the character will find a way.
[close]

Sorry guys...what I understand is that I made a very hard playing game. I will keep that in mind for my next game...

Quote from: Rui 'Trovatore' Pires on Wed 14/05/2008 22:21:14
Kinanev - I can go west from there?!?!

It's too hard to navigate when you can't tell where the exits are...

marko33

can't get exact cordinates from back of id card the security one too many numbers
i don't know it!

Iliya

Marko33,

Spoiler
Use coordinates mask for Pitla (from space map in the room where you met the robot) to extract the real coordinates (4 digits). Example 4:3 (means 4th column, 3rd row from security chief card).
[close]

Quote from: marko33 on Thu 15/05/2008 03:55:30
can't get exact cordinates from back of id card the security one too many numbers
i don't know it!

shimbo

Help
Where is that well i have to drink? ??? ???
Thanx

Iliya

Shimbo,

Spoiler
From the room with the bamboo bush - GO East. There is a small opening (like hole) fill with water. You can't reach the water. Use the bamboo stem to drink water.
[close]

Quote from: shimbo on Thu 15/05/2008 08:47:25
Help
Where is that well i have to drink? ??? ???
Thanx

shimbo

thank you kinavev

I am stuck again ggggrrr ::)

How can i climb the eminence to find  the indicator?

PS: Great game, though a bit harder but that doesnt matter as well  ;D
the bug ive found is in that alien ship´s room when you try to use locator it is all frozen

hansolo0

???  Sorry Kimanev, I do really like your game and probably shouldn't complain after all the effort I'm sure you put into it (I wish I could do what you do), But I do think your puzzles are too hard. (especially that mask as it relates to the code on your security card, not sure I'd have ever figured that out myself) I'll try saving at the asteroid stage, although I thought I had already,

Thanks!

shimbo

if you play the first part SQ1 then it is not as hard as it looks even though that asteroids minigame

good luck ;D ;D

Iliya

Thank you Shimbo. That's right. As I write in my website, my game is influenced by Space Quest. Do you remember sector HH in SQ1. This is the hard puzzle! :)

I really need support postings :) I'm sorry for the bug. Here is the hint:

Spoiler
Use the locator in the room with the eminence. When you use the locator in the different rooms you will see that the beep speed is different. And in the room with the eminence , the locator beeps fastest. That menas the you are close to something. So, go there, and stand at the center of the room and use locator. (look locator in the inventory window)
[close]

Quote from: shimbo on Thu 15/05/2008 09:47:49
thank you kinavev

I am stuck again ggggrrr ::)

How can i climb the eminence to find  the indicator?

PS: Great game, though a bit harder but that doesnt matter as well  ;D
the bug ive found is in that alien ship´s room when you try to use locator it is all frozen

marko33

Ok! i've tried breaking down the numbers by colum the shuttle still won't go! i give up :(

AdventureMan

To make it easier for you, write down all the 100 numbers on Kohen's ID card (The one he drops on the floor) on a piece of paper. Then you count from the start of the row up to the required number. (Number 9 on coloumn 3 as the first number). I hope that helped you on the way.  :).

Iliya

Marko, use the coordinates mask for PITLA from the map with the numbers on the Kohen's card. So if the one of the mask is |11:2| that means that one of the digit is located on the 11th column, 2nd row. So you have to colect 4 digits and input them in the shuttle. Then pull the lever and go.

Quote from: marko33 on Thu 15/05/2008 21:24:22
Ok! i've tried breaking down the numbers by colum the shuttle still won't go! i give up :(

hansolo0

??? Kinanev - I can't get away from the crab on the planet, and I don't know how to kill it? Thanks for the tip on saving at the asteroid save - but it only works by pushing f5 a million times, it won't work by selecting 'save' at the top of the screen...

Iliya

Hansolo,

Spoiler
You can't kill the crab. You have to escape. The only way to escape from the crab is to reach the room with the bush (west from the room with your shuttle pod), and to hide behind the bush. But be quick - don't lose any time. When you enter the new room when the crab follows you, click immideately with the walk icon to go to the next room. Here is the escape way:

- exit from the crab room
- then south (room with the bamboo)
- then south (room with your shuttle)
- then west (room with the bush)
- hide behind the bush

Dont forget to search the dead man when you enter the room with the crab. You have to take a locator from the dead man.
[close]

Quote from: hansolo0 on Fri 16/05/2008 10:09:25
??? Kinanev - I can't get away from the crab on the planet, and I don't know how to kill it? Thanks for the tip on saving at the asteroid save - but it only works by pushing f5 a million times, it won't work by selecting 'save' at the top of the screen...

hansolo0

??? Thanks again kinanew I think I'm stuck where rui is now, but if you were replying to him to 'go west' where the ship and bar are, I can't, and if not I don't know what to do. Also, like him, I sabotaged a ship , but can't do anything else ??

Is there anything I need to do with the telescope, or go somewhere on the beach with the crab, what about the rock that says "you need a lever"?

Ps how do you do spoiler / hidden text?

kesh

what is the password for the computer what is gazar's weakness

marko33

Quote from: kesh on Sat 17/05/2008 05:21:18
what is the password for the computer what is gazar's weakness
It's a acro look at all the first letters
mark

marko33

so if number=4 digits.. therefore i just need 4 numbers?
mark

Iliya

Hansolo,

Spoiler
If you sabotaged a ship, now you need the locator to find the place from where the dead man in the crab room comes from. Go in the crab room and seach the dead man. To escape from the crab - go in the room (west from the room with you shuttle pod) and hide behind the bush. The crab will go away. Use locator  to find the place. When you look the locator it strats to beep. Use that beeping. Faster beeps means that you are getting close.
[close]

Quote from: hansolo0 on Sat 17/05/2008 01:00:33
??? Thanks again kinanew I think I'm stuck where rui is now, but if you were replying to him to 'go west' where the ship and bar are, I can't, and if not I don't know what to do. Also, like him, I sabotaged a ship , but can't do anything else ??

Is there anything I need to do with the telescope, or go somewhere on the beach with the crab, what about the rock that says "you need a lever"?

Ps how do you do spoiler / hidden text?

hansolo0

:D Thanks kinanev ....the part that I think 'threw everyone' is [sblock] that you have to stand in the center of the 'scene' by the tall peak and then use the locator I was using it there but nothing happened, then I pieced it together from the other posts, Also near the end is it possible to kill all the raiders? If so does it change the ending? They appear to be to fast to get all 7!...[/sblock]

shimbo

it is not as hard as it looks, there are seven of them, so the first six enemy means ok, the last one is a bit harder but you can do it when you pressing mouse button all the time, you know that the last one "hero" is coming from left to right, try hitting your mouse even he appears

kinavev thank you for your second part of the whole story
itnwas really good experience for me
One tip for you: try it a bit simplier you know what i mean
By the way do you understand czech or slovak language?
if so then
Dobra praca chlape, len tak dalej 8) :P ;D ;D

Iliya

Congratulations Shimbo, maybe you are the first that reach the end of Cosmos Quest II. Now I'm creating Cosmos Quest III: The Mines of Isagor. Soon I will post a Demo for Cosmos Quest III.

Quote from: shimbo on Sat 17/05/2008 13:49:30
it is not as hard as it looks, there are seven of them, so the first six enemy means ok, the last one is a bit harder but you can do it when you pressing mouse button all the time, you know that the last one "hero" is coming from left to right, try hitting your mouse even he appears

kinavev thank you for your second part of the whole story
itnwas really good experience for me
One tip for you: try it a bit simplier you know what i mean
By the way do you understand czech or slovak language?
if so then
Dobra praca chlape, len tak dalej 8) :P ;D ;D

shimbo

Good luck i cannot wait for the next part ;) ;)

thumb up ;D

hansolo0

Hey kinanev great game overall...The music is the best thing by far followed closely by the graphics, feels very much like an SQ game.....Is there a way I can get all the music?

I would fix a couple of things though...

1. "it's stucked" should read "it's stuck"
2.  Let the player know for sure if trying certain things is a dead end or not,
     you did an ok job in some places but for example when dealing with the crab and
     such , after I got the locator and getting away I shouldn't be allowed back
     unless there was something else...maybe a message of "no point risking that crab
     again, nothing else there". The rock also should maybe have said "leaving no 
     stone unturned is a good idea, but there's nothing beneath this one but     
     moss...(unless I'm wrong here ) These are called false leads or "red herrings"

3.  It's hard to tell where you can go sometimes, you can't tell that you can actually go
     left / right/up/down when it doesn't look like you can and sometimes it looks   
     like you can go a certain way and it won't let you.

Unless anyone will tell me yes or no one way or the other if killing all 7 raiders at the end makes a difference, I will not try any more it's too hard. Especially the first 2 they move to fast to even get a shot off even knowing exactly where they're going to be.
Do they just keep flying by? At most I can get 6, it gives me the 'success' chime like I did something right, and I don't totally understand the ending, it seems sort of like a bad one?  Or if it has something to do with the crab and telescope, or moving the rock or doing more on the where the ship and bar than just sabotaging the ship????? I didn't get all 440 points....

Can't wait for part III. Part II was way better than I. When will III be out?

hansolo0

I would also fix:

4.  When restarting the game allow restore immediately, when pushing f7 or selecting at the top, I got tired of watching Apo walk and meet with the robot again and again.  Also allow save anywhere, it was difficult to do in the asteroid mini-game and at the very end I couldn't do it once the alien warned me, pressing f5 or select at top didn't work. I only mention this because there seems to be a glitch where sometimes he'll tell you right away they are coming (after swapping guns of course) and other times you have to wait forever! :o ???

Thanks

AdventureMan

Talking about fixing things in the game, the "Diamond Mine III" game in the bar on RSS would definetely need a overhaul to make it easier. It's so easy getting caught and killed when searching for the diamonds, making it all depend on luck whether you make it or not. But despite this it's a very nice game and I look forward to part III.  :).

Iliya

Thank you guys for the advices. About the end: there is no different ending. For those that didn't understand the ending:

Spoiler
you kill all except one (the first one - Goulag). Then Silia (who scanned the surface) catch the Goulag (with the special equipment from the shuttle). Then something happened - Goulag is making mind uniting with you and you become ghost obsessed. Then in the Rhomulian Council Hidaway you give the star maps to the Council but you are still obsessed and you act strange. The Council tells you to go and to rest for a couple of hours. You go in the guest quarter to sleep. But during sleep you become totally obsessed. The is the open end for the Cosmos Quest III.
[close]

Iliya

Quote from: hansolo0 on Sun 18/05/2008 06:10:17
....Is there a way I can get all the music.

hansolo0, soon I will upload some of the sounds, and all music themes from the game in Cosmos Quest website - http://www.cosmos-quest.com.

Meystari F

I managed to finish the asteroid game.  Thanks for the save/load advice ;D.

I got the rope with helmet. Now what am I suppose to do! There is a droid who won't let me in A and B tunnel. Am I suppose to wait or do something to get passed by him.  ::)

Edit- I have finished the game.  I got 433 out of 440 points.  I wonder what I missed.

The arcades games was too fast for me. Maybe you should add a slider so player can slow the speed.

You forgot the quitgame(0);

hansolo0

I final question I can't seem to get spoiler blocks to work?? I've tried
Spoiler
spoiler space
[close]
and [sblock] spoiler space [/sblock] neither seem to work? 

Overall I rate CQII 8/10 much better on length than pt I but still to short.

I think I got about the same points as Fribbi, I wonder what I missed?

Iliya

Hansolo try hide in [] not spoiler in []

Quote from: hansolo0 on Mon 19/05/2008 05:01:36
I final question I can't seem to get spoiler blocks to work?? I've tried
Spoiler
spoiler space
[close]
and [sblock] spoiler space [/sblock] neither seem to work? 

Overall I rate CQII 8/10 much better on length than pt I but still to short.

I think I got about the same points as Fribbi, I wonder what I missed?

shimbo

maybe this is what you missed: look at the bush, look at the note when you land on that station with that sad guy,  or whatever
;D

Iliya

I'm sure you missed this. When you take the radiation blocker device, go and show it to Kohen.

Quote from: shimbo on Mon 19/05/2008 09:03:41
maybe this is what you missed: look at the bush, look at the note when you land on that station with that sad guy,  or whatever
;D

Leon

Quote from: kinanev on Mon 19/05/2008 09:36:53
I'm sure you missed this. When you take the radiation blocker device, go and show it to Kohen.

Then you should be playing the arcade as soon as you enter the bar because when you do it after Kohen drops his card, he's gone. So I never came up with that idea. I'll change the WT.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Iliya

One more...

When Kohen is gone, go and look at the same place where you saw the spy bot (upper left corner of the screen - outside the Raed Bar). You will see Kohen - working on spy bot...

Quote from: Leon on Mon 19/05/2008 10:28:00
Quote from: kinanev on Mon 19/05/2008 09:36:53

Then you should be playing the arcade as soon as you enter the bar because when you do it after Kohen drops his card, he's gone. So I never came up with that idea. I'll change the WT.

shimbo

i got 337 p of 440p, i sure missed that one you mentioned kinavev 8)

hansolo0

8)  kimanev , what would be cool for the sequel is if you could travel around to different planets whenever you wanted, maybe to earn money for your ship or something (weapons maybe?) A pipe dream I guess and I realize it'd be hard but it would be cool...

hansolo0

To further my idea, you'd have to earn money for weapons by traveling to certain planets buying and selling goods perhaps so you could then get to another planet to finish or further your mission/the game....

Iliya

Thank you Hansolo. I like the idea. It will be hard work, but it will be good!
One thing I learned from making Cosmos Quest II. The arcades are not good idea for adventure games. Maybe they are, but they have to be easy.

Quote from: hansolo0 on Wed 21/05/2008 06:08:20
To further my idea, you'd have to earn money for weapons by traveling to certain planets buying and selling goods perhaps so you could then get to another planet to finish or further your mission/the game....

Ian Aloser

Hi there,

nice game except for the annoying asteroids game.
Can someone tell me how to get past them?
I get hit every time, reload only to get hit again.
Is it time-dependent or do have have to navigate the
shuttle to a certain point of the screen?
Any hint is welcome!

Cheers and thanks
I a L

Leon

Quote from: I am a loser on Thu 22/05/2008 15:41:43
Hi there,

nice game except for the annoying asteroids game.
Can someone tell me how to get past them?
I get hit every time, reload only to get hit again.
Is it time-dependent or do have have to navigate the
shuttle to a certain point of the screen?
Any hint is welcome!

Cheers and thanks
I a L

I did it by putting my shuttle in the lower left corner and leave it there. It won't work every time but I found it the easiest way. With a couple of tries you should be able to reach the next station.

hansolo0

Quote from: kinanev on Wed 21/05/2008 12:58:57
One thing I learned from making Cosmos Quest II. The arcades are not good idea for adventure games. Maybe they are, but they have to be easy.

I don't think the arcade games have to be too easy, just not too hard, and be able to save before during and after said game easily, so you don't get frustrated and give up.

I don't know if you were thinking my idea be an arcade style game inside the game, it really isn't. Just give the options to fly to a couple of planets, maybe show a cut scene flying there, then when there, give  the player the option to buy low at planet 1, and sell high at planet 2 or 3, etc. Once the player has enough money he buys something he needs to continue the game...

hansolo0

Quote from: kinanev on Wed 21/05/2008 12:58:57

Whoops! goofed on reply, anyway..

I don't think the arcade games have to be too easy, just not too hard, and be able to save before, during and after said arcade mini-game easily, so you don't get frustrated and give up.

I don't know if you were thinking my idea be an arcade style game inside the game, it really isn't. Just give the options to fly to a couple of planets, maybe show a cut scene flying there, then when there, give  the player the option to buy low at planet 1, and sell high at planet 2 or 3, etc. Once the player has enough money he buys something he needs to continue the game...

Iliya

I tottaly give up from making the arcades in my future games. About your idea with selling and buying things on the different planets - It's good, I'm thinking about it. Soon I will post a demo for Cosmos Quest III.

I don't think the arcade games have to be too easy, just not too hard, and be able to save before, during and after said arcade mini-game easily, so you don't get frustrated and give up.

neon

Is there any chance to leave the computer terminal?

Spoiler
I talked to Kohen about the spy pod, the i moved to the terminal automatically. I find now way to get out of there to read the poem again. If there is now way, could someone PM me the password? I have no save game.
[close]

shimbo

There isn´t the pasword, you only have to find some info in those paragraphs, try to click with your look icon on the right side of the screen where the hieroglyphs are. TRY

neon

Quote from: kinanev on Mon 19/05/2008 10:50:10
One more...

When Kohen is gone, go and look at the same place where you saw the spy bot (upper left corner of the screen - outside the Raed Bar). You will see Kohen - working on spy bot...

Spoiler
but at this point, I can't interact with him. There is no way to show him the radiation blocker device. The power generator is in safe mode and I am not able to read the planets coordinates.
[close]

neon

- got it -

shimbo

sorry neon :P
my mistake, wrong place wrong time :-\
anyway good luck ;D

Leon

Quote from: kinanev on Fri 23/05/2008 12:23:55
I tottaly give up from making the arcades in my future games. About your idea with selling and buying things on the different planets - It's good, I'm thinking about it. Soon I will post a demo for Cosmos Quest III.

There's nothing wrong with an arcade within an adventure as long as they are optional or skippable. What was done in NES Quest for instance was brilliant. You could play arcade but only if you wanted it too. And everybody loved it.

hansolo0

Quote from: kinanev on Fri 23/05/2008 12:23:55

Don't be discouraged by the negative talk about the arcade games. I would prefer you to keep them. Just make it easy to save like I mentioned, and maybe make the arcade  easier or optional. It's a fun part of the experience, I think, to have them. The trick is to make them just the right difficulty, not too easy not too hard.  You were close I think, just slightly too hard. Or just make it optional in that you get a reward for playing and winning that makes the main game easier or has an alternate ending, etc.

mustangsally

So maybe this is  a stupid question but when I'm in the asteroid room and it says move the shuttle with my cursor exactly where am I supposed to be moving it?  I've been all over the screen.

mustansally

Nevermind, I got past the asteroids and then the game froze and I had to shut it down and start back at the asteroids again so that's it for me.  This is WAY to frustrating for a game.

hansolo0

Quote from: mustansally on Thu 29/05/2008 01:17:17
Nevermind, I got past the asteroids and then the game froze and I had to shut it down and start back at the asteroids again so that's it for me.  This is WAY to frustrating for a game.

You can save at that point by pressing f5 repeatedly if you haven't already figured it out. It is a tough mini\game, I found staying mostly in the middle helps, others say near the bottom. Don't give up, it's a fun game, good luck!  ;)

Ken_Buddah

I hope someone can help me out here. I'm at the point where you go through the cave, pass the hanging bat and into the trans gate to cut the wires on the pirate ship, and now I have no idea of what I'm supposed to do next. Little help?

Leon

Ken, play a bit with the indicator. See where you have the best reception (beeps the fastest). That should bring you to the next level.

Ken_Buddah

Okay, so I've gotten past the crab thing and I've got the indicator, but it takes me to a dead end with an eminence that I can't climb. So what the hell do I do now?

(p.s. They've really got to make these games easier. Please, no more of this having to click at some arbitrary graphic in the corner of the screen to advance further in the game. You just get stuck for hours not knowing what on earth you have to do.)

Bai Karl

use the locator. It's beeps with different speed in every room. When it beeps fastest - that is the place...

PS: I don't want to play a game where I know what to do next. I prefer games where I have to guess what to do next. You will never know what to do when you land on a strange unknown planet.

Quote from: Ken_Buddah on Wed 25/06/2008 04:07:41
Okay, so I've gotten past the crab thing and I've got the indicator, but it takes me to a dead end with an eminence that I can't climb. So what the hell do I do now?

(p.s. They've really got to make these games easier. Please, no more of this having to click at some arbitrary graphic in the corner of the screen to advance further in the game. You just get stuck for hours not knowing what on earth you have to do.)

Dom

Dude I've set the magnetic field like you said, but nothing happened to the robot when I led him to the cpatain's quarters.

What am I missing?

Leon

Quote from: Dom on Mon 24/11/2008 19:00:58
Dude I've set the magnetic field like you said, but nothing happened to the robot when I led him to the cpatain's quarters.

What am I missing?

Then probably you didn't:
Spoiler

Show him (Kohen) the block spray and he tell you how it can be used (4/89).
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk