Quest for Yrolg (available on Steam)

Started by Radiant, Mon 16/06/2008 09:52:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Wondering why isn't quest on the database? And why it was removed?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Radiant

Thanks for your offers; I've dropped you both a PM.

(edit) and since a lot of people seem to be wondering about this, "Yrolg" is pronounced "EYE-rolg". I'm surprised how few people got the joke in that name  ;D

Marc2006

Greetings, Radiant!

I recently downloaded your Quest for Yrolg game and was quite impressed..! I would be interested in providing voice overs for any one of your characters - I have extensive background in voice over acting, having taken several advanced voice over schools in Canada. and feel that I can contribute to what you require.

Please feel free to PM me at your earliest convenience. - also - even though it is quite old and I have an actual agency to provide my voice over work to me, you may also check out my link to my voice123 voiceover portfolio. http://voice123.com/jeremydziewurski

I thank you in advance :)

Azure

I'd be interested in doing some voices if there are still any parts going.
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

adoblivione

Howdy..  I'd love to help out with some voice acting if you still need someone.  Just drop me a PM =)

Radiant

Okay, I dropped you three a PM as well.

I've received two sets of voices in good order (Grundy's and Joel's) - thanks guys!

eVOLVE

Still waiting to hear back where to send voice test :)
James 'eVOLVE' Hamer-Morton

DutchMarco

If you still have some voices left to do, I'd happily  do one (or more) of them. PM me or something, I have listed my MSN-address  in my profile so it should be visible on the forum, I believe.

BTW I hop I can equal your qu]lity of voiec acting for Underworld, but I'm not sure I can - that was great! Oh and I do have microphones. if you'd like a sample, just tell me what the character is supposed to sound like, and what they have to say.

Radiant

Update:

The Voice Pack has been completed, and is now available.

A big thanks to Evolve, Azure, Joel, Grundy, and Notwithabang for making this possible! Also, thanks to the other people who auditioned and didn't get a role.

Incidentally, this also fixes the bugs people mentioned, including the lack of scrollbars on the save/load GUI, and Muggit inching off-screen. Note that the accompanying winsetup.exe can be used to turn music off, should you want to.

Azure

Yay awesome, now to actually sit down and finish it  ;D
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

Radiant

(update)

Thanks to Veronika and Ludovic, Quest for Yrolg has now been translated into French and Czech, and has the language packs available in the main download. For all you international folks out there! :)

DrWhite

Czech rocks! I think I shall play the game once again.

.M.M.

I wanted to play this game and now... czech translation? Awesome!  :o  :D Downloading now...

Radiant

And now we celebrate our seventh and eighth translation of Quest for Yrolg, which is to say Hungarian and Dutch. Thanks go to Bela Selmeci. This is probably one of the most translated indie games ever, by now :)

http://crystalshard.net/index.php?g=8

Radiant

This game is now available in Italian, courtesy of Davide Toccafondi.

Radiant

mercenario

Congratulations! Added to my wishlist...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk