Welcome to the the latest round of the Fortnightly Writing Competition!
At last, a new theme for a new competition. And here it is:
Something said or something done? By whom? It really is up to you.ENTRY RULES:
- Write a story of around 500-600 words. *
- Entries must be in before July 15th
- Post your entries (or link to your entry) in this thread
- Voting will take place on the 16th-17th of June
- The winner sets the subject for the next competition and starts the next competitionVOTING RULES:
All voters have a maximum of two votes of equal value. One vote for one entry.
- One meber one vote. Two votes when there's two entries? Nah.
- Voting ends at 23:59EST on Thursday the 17th of July. Any votes made after that point don't count.Trophies:
- Wait and see! But don't get too excited.
(*) The word count is just a guide, and not a target. Don't worry too much about falling short or going over: let your story finish as naturally as you can. Quality not quantity etc