The Goddam Moustache Challenge!!!!

Started by Goldmund, Thu 11/09/2008 01:51:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldmund

A MAN WITHOUT A MOUSTACHE LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN WITH MOUSTACHE!!!!

That's right, mates!!!

Let's be two steps ahead of fashion (or behind, which equals to the same).

I urge ALL REAL MEN in AGS forums to grow a moustache and post it in this thread!!!!!

Mine is still small, but you can already see how much testosterone it pumped into my previously whimpy brains!!!!

Waitin' for your 'staches!! Stop fretting, go for it. BE A GODDAM MAN!!

Disclaimer: you must know that in today's society, moustaches work a bit like chastity belts. But then who cares, women are for queens anyway!!

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

Goldmund

LGM.

Nice picture, but no.

Sorry. No hard feelings.

But beards are for cowards.

Their sole reason for existence is to avert attention from the king of facial hair - STACHE.

They're like "oh, I would like to have a moustache, but I'm afraid people would go: what?! he has a stache!!!!"

Beards are socially acceptable everywhere. Ethan Hawke can get a beard anyday, but damn me if I see him with moustache!

Moustache = no beard.

Grundislav

Not very impressive, but I'm not enough of a man to let it grow any further!

Goldmund

Boy, that's some stache you have there!!
It's thinner than mine, but I never could grow it so long downwards - I'm ashamed to say I have a bald spot on one side of my lips. Must be that last gay part of me I work so hard to eradicate watching Death Wish 3!

Bravo for Grundy!
I can already picture a StacheMeet!
And LGM - shave the damn beard off and join the gang, boy!

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/dork.jpg

That is nice.

edit: Just noticed it matches my eyebrows. ha ha ha.

Goldmund

Whoa, Domino!! Your moustache density rules!
Any tips on how to achieve it? And how long have you grown it?

Domino

I had a beard, but shaved it off to get that perfect "stache"

Growth time=month or so.  :)

GarageGothic

Hmm, two days worth of stubble, girlfriend going away for almost a week... Challenge accepted, sir!

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

Ponch

The day I got out of the military was the day I stopped shaving, so I've been rocking the facial hair thing for years.

But no beard?! What the hell?!?

The way I see it, my beard is like my moustache's wingman. There's just no damn way I'm sending him out into hostile territory without backup. Flying solo is for young fools who may have a "devil may care" attitude towards life. But the beard is a sign of maturity, and the mark of a man wise enough to make it back home alive.

And those are the sorts of men who live to father sons... sons who will grow up to continue to bring facial hair to the world.

- Ponch's beard has spoken

Pet Terry

Quote from: Goldmund on Thu 11/09/2008 02:34:43
Moustache = no beard.

Haha, I get your point, but... no! Just bare moustache doesn't suit me, I'm sorry. I've tried!! Here's me about a year ago, complete with sorry excuse for a moustache + beard.

Another thing is, it takes ages for me to grow facial hair... damn youngin! However, I'm planning to grow devil's moustache + beard one day!

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Gilbert

[plug] If guys (or girls) don't want to look like a woman without a moustache, you can always get one for free here. :=[/plug]

Sorry for hijacking this thread (and yes, the site is in Japanese and is slow as well), but I must prove that I am a real man!

monkey0506

Unfortunately I have been plagued with the inability to grow a 'stache...though I've finally obtained the ability to grow hair on my actual chin and not just the underside of my jawbone. Perhaps one day I can be manly too...maybe. :'(

Helm

I am summoned back to this forum for the express purpose of participating in this thread. I usually go clean-shaven but it is true I always longed for a terrible mustache.

I have at times attempted a more rural look just as an excuse to dirty my 'stache in wonderful soup and then lick the ends of it for the stale flavour. It is true the beard is always the excuse for the stache, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

And this is for the record

For the 10 minutes I had this going, I felt like a manlier man.

This variation specifically made me feel like less of a man.

The merit of this is debatable.

I am back to being just me.

Or is this me now? I might never know.
WINTERKILL

Nacho

I asked my mom permission to have a moustache and she said no :( I really wanted to participate...  :'( I guess that asking my mom makes me less man, no matter if I had moustache or not.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Akatosh

No matter how hard I try, my beard growth always reaches "mass murderer facial stubbery" after three days, then stays like that for a week, then directly jumps to "Taliban". So no 'staching for me.  :(

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

voh

Still here.

Haddas

I can't grow a 'stache.. It turns out too french. I have a one day moustache stubble, but that's hardly worth showing off

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk