AGS Video tutorial on YouTube

Started by densming, Wed 17/09/2008 02:11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

EzraP

Thank you so very much Densming , I was looking for a hobby and I've always wanted to make a game I though of years ago (back in the sierra hay-day) come to life and now that is possible thanks to your great tutorials.  If there is anyway I can ever assist you in one of your next projects then im all yours         --Me = lots of art skills--              , pen ,pencil ,paint.net and so on.

RedTalon

I need to add my name to the chorus of praise: densming's youtube videos have been absolutely invaluable. He has an intuitive ability to explain things to dullards such as myself.

Thank you... and post more!  :D

www.redtalongames.com
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/redtalongames

Stacy Davidson

Here here.  You should put it together as a training course and sell it on Lynda.com , "AGS Essential Training."   ;D

If there was a "Densming tutorial" for Xcode or XNA, my life would be complete.  Great job!

-s

-Stacy Davidson
Jack Houston and the Necronauts
Warbird Games
www.warbirdgames.com

karacho

Hi Densming, just wanted to thank you too for making those videos. I mean reading manuals and stuff is always good, but seeing how everything is put together in such a series of videos presents everything so much clearer.

Keep up the good work! :)

professore

Yesterday and today I watched all 44 vids in a row so just let me say THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

I'm very impressed not only by the didactical style and the content the deliver but also by the time and dedication you put into this. I know how difficult it is to maintain spare time projects while coping with job and private life.

Keep up the good work!

Ah and just as a side note, should you happen to find the Gabriel Knight script somewhere, please upload it again and correct the YT link. Both the initial script and the GK module are not available from drop.io any longer. Thank you!

- Markus

JoelMayer

Hi Densming!

I wanna thank you also for the great tutorial series!

I have a question though: to follow the tutorial it would be best to have all the artwork (sprites, etc.) to go along with the sample game. Can they be downloaded anywhere? Did i miss something?

Thanks and i hope you'll continue with the Videos one day :)

- Joel

[delete}

These great video tutorials by densming were recommended to me by ibispi and Gurok as ideal learning resource, even today.

I'm wondering if making some new videos using latest AGS would be beneficial? I for sure would watch them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk