Updated January 11, 2011
TRAILER 2!TRAILER 1TWITTERAWARDS Independent Games Festival 2010 - Student Showcase Finalist Featured at IndieCade 2010 @ E3Indie Games Arcade 2010PRESS
Joshua Nuernberger presents
In association withWADJET EYE GAMES
2010 Independent Games Festival
Student Showcase WinnerGEMINI RUECOMING FEBRUARY 24, 2011
Indiegames.com - Podcast (Dec 28, 2010): http://www.indiegames.com/blog/2010/12/indiegames_podcast_14_diy_9021.html
Attract Mode - Video Interview (E3 2010): http://www.indiegames.com/blog/2010/07/e3_video_gemini_rue_designer_i_1.html
Game Developer Magazine MAY 2010 - Interview: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6773/brgamedeveloperarticle.jpg
PCGAMER September 2010 - Preview - Page 1
, Page 2
DIY Gamer - Interview (Feb, 2010): http://www.diygamer.com/2010/02/future-gaming-boryokudan-rue/
IndieGames.com - 10 Indie Games To Watch Out For In 2010: http://www.indiegames.com/blog/2009/12/10_indie_games_to_watch_out_fo.htmlFEATURES
Full Voice Acting!
Updated Character Portraits!
A full-length, science fiction/noir dual narrative
A fine-tuned action system, fair to both action and non-action gamers
An intuitive notes and names system for investigations
A traditional verb box point 'n click interface with the "KICK" Verb
4-8 Hours of Gameplay & over 80 hand-painted backgrounds
Neo-Noir soundtrack by Nathan Allen Pinard
---Starting today, Gemini Rue can be preordered in both downloadable and limited edition CD versions. The download costs $14.99 and will be made available to purchasers upon Gemini Rue's February 24 release. The limited edition CD, which will only be sold during the preorder period, costs $24.99 including free shipping worldwide. Expected to ship in March, the CD release will include the game, a full MP3 soundtrack, and professional packaging, as well as free access to the downloadable version when Gemini Rue launches online.To get a first look at the game or place a preorder, visit the official Gemini Rue website at http://www.geminirue.com.
NEWS:January 11, 2011
- GEMINI RUE is coming February 24, 2011, under Wadjet Eye Games (http://pc.ign.com/articles/114/1143516p1.html
)December 28, 2010
- GEMINI RUE is on the indiegames.com Podcast http://bit.ly/hFV39W
!September 15, 2010
- GEMINI RUE will be at the Indie Games Arcade!August 1, 2010
- Added IGF, Indiecade, & Interview linksJune 27, 2010
- Announcement: Gemini Rue is now the title!January 30, 2010
- Important Announcement: Boryokudan Rue will be a commercial Release! January 18, 2010
- Boryokudan Rue has been nominated as a student finalist in the 2010 Independent Games Festival! Check here for more details: http://www.igf.com/10studentfinalists.htmlNovember 18, 2009
- Updated Game info.
- New Blog post.February 5, 2009
- New screenshot + updated old screenshots
- Added/modified game info a bit
- Changed classic Lucas Arts font
- Release date: I'm not going to give one for fear of it biting me back, but I will say that a large majority of the work is done. The game has been in production for just over a year now, and things have been somewhat on schedule for the most part. There is a 90% chance it will be completed at the MOST within a year.September 18, 2008
Current team includes myself, and Nathan Allen Pinard on music. I'm trying to remain somewhat reclusive about the game's story and features, and leave that for a surprise when the game is released. The game has been in production for about eight months now, but I won't announce any tentative release dates yet.