Gemini Rue - Coming Feb 24, 2011 under Wadjet Eye Games!

Started by TheJBurger, Fri 19/09/2008 01:19:00

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Mon 21/02/2011 22:31:40
I am legend.  Apparently.

You'd better believe it.

Everyone, lobby Dave to make a sequel to Purity of the Surf!!!  ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D  (Okay, that's only second on my wish list... a Special Edition of Zak MacKraken and the Alien Mindbenders, with Tim Allen voicing Zak, is still top!  :o)

Er... sorry... I'll shut up now. 

To get back on topic... only two days to the official release date for Gemini Rue!  Dunno if anything significant will have changed from the press build I've played, but if you like sci-fi adventure games, you're gonna have a blast.

arj0n

arj0n

Whooah, that Gemini Rue demo is really awesome Joshua!

*continue enjoying demo*

Mati256

Quote from: Arj0n on Wed 23/02/2011 15:34:57
Whooah, that Gemini Rue demo is really awesome Joshua!

Where can you download a demo?
My Blog! (En Español)

arj0n

Dave Gilbert

Yeesh you guys are fast!  I barely announced it on Twitter five minutes ago. :)

You can nab the demo exclusively on GameFront for the time being.

The full game comes out tomorrow.  Stay tuned...

-Dave

edit: Or just read what Arj0n said. 

markbilly

I'm all out of money at the moment, so this demo is all I have to keep me going... It better be good! ;)

Zenger

Ahhh... a demo?  ;D... Too late for me, I couldn't resist anymore and preordered the game days ago  :-[ ... I don't want to try the demo  :-\  :-\...... I can resist, I can resist, only one day left, only one day left  ;D ;D

straydogstrut

Quote from: Zenger on Wed 23/02/2011 19:26:01
Ahhh... a demo?  ;D... Too late for me, I couldn't resist anymore and preordered the game days ago  :-[ ... I don't want to try the demo...... I can resist, I can resist, only one day left, only one day left  ;D ;D

Tick, tock, tick, tock...oh how those hours are going to drag..try it, you know you want to;-)

Demo was great. A very gentle introduction but it set up the mystery perfectly. I can't wait for the full release and i'm looking forward to giving it a full write up=)

P.S. It's gorgeous. I could watch that main menu for hours...

Mati256

Quote from: markbilly on Wed 23/02/2011 16:20:14
I'm all out of money at the moment, so this demo is all I have to keep me going... It better be good! ;)

Same here. I have other things to buy before games, and an exam to pass on Monday!
Just played the demo, it's awesome. It would have been cool if it had an opportunity to test the shooting system also.  ;D
My Blog! (En Español)

Frodo

It's after midnight here in the UK... on 24 Februay... 

WHERE IS MY GAME???   ;D

straydogstrut

Dave tweeted it will be released at 12 noon EST so I make that about 1700hrs for those of us in the UK (I read somewhere that EST is 5 hours behind GMT)

Frodo

5pm???   ???

9 hours 12 minutes to go.   *counts the minutes*

Stupot

Ach!  I'll be tucked up in bed by then.
Well, probably not, actually...

arj0n

Quote from: straydogstrut on Thu 24/02/2011 07:27:16
Dave tweeted it will be released at 12 noon EST so I make that about 1700hrs for those of us in the UK (I read somewhere that EST is 5 hours behind GMT)
So that makes 18:00 for Europe?

Peder 🚀

Sounds about right Arj0n.

I really hope my new laptop arrives before the game is pushed out ^^.

cianty

Downloading the game right. Can't wait to start!!
ca. 70% completed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk