The Long Overdue Post Your BLUECUP Picture Here

Started by edmundito, Sun 05/10/2008 17:51:17

Previous topic - Next topic

edmundito

It's about time: Show your AGS pride and honor by posting a picture of your blue cup/mug/glass/etc. Many of us have one, and I've seen pictures of them here and there, but it's time to put them all in one place!

Here's mine, I spent ages looking for a decent blue mug for work and one day while I was at Disneyland I saw it:

The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

AGA

This mug actually belongs to CJ, he left it behind at my house at some point.

Also pictured: bonus lensflare.

Tuomas

AGA

Eh? It's quite clearly sky blue.

Or columbia blue, according to this chart.

Evil

I keep tools in mine!

Edit: And it's not black, it's Prussian Blue

Makeout Patrol

Quote from: Evil on Mon 06/10/2008 02:24:52
Edit: And it's not black, it's Prussian Blue

Hahaha, sorry, whenever I hear the phrase "Prussion Blue" I always think of those two little neo-nazi girls

kaputtnik

Well, here's the only blue cup in this household. I agree that it is small blue cup, not exactly a big one. And is possibly also "prussian blue". And it is also definitely not my favorite cup.

Oh yes, and it says "Charlotte".

I, object.

jetxl

Those are mugs, not cups.

[space reserved for picture]

THIS is a cup.

abstauber

Splitting hairs, eh?  ;D
Fortunately I just have a blue cup instead of a mug, so I'll join you later this day.

The blue cup galore

m0ds

I lose mine at every Mittens.

This year I tested the survival of a blue coca cola glass - and hey, for the first time ever it made it back intact!!! But was smashed a week later as was the chateau ashtray trinket. :P

I'll be keeping an eye out for a new one ;)

Ionias

Is it just me or is CJ throwing up a gang sign?

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Ultra Magnus

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Privateer Puddin'

Pumaman

Actually, that's the special Full Blue Cup sign, the normal one doesn't have a top.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

jetxl

That's a stone slab on the wall just like the one on the other side. Or is it...

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Ionias

Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 09/10/2008 14:01:26
Darth Vader prefers black cups.

Ah, haha. Very nice indeed.

And now that I know there is an "official" AGS gang sign, I'm going to be throwing it up everywhere. Lets just hope I'm not in SCUMM territory when I do. (Bad joke I know.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk