Coloring Ball: Inside An Old Treasure Chest (Game Over)

Started by Domino, Mon 03/11/2008 23:29:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

While playing around in your Grandparents attic, you notice
in a dark dusty corner what appears to be an old Treasure Chest.
With eager anticipation you head over to the chest to open it.

This is what you find inside of it.

It is your job to depict what you found in the chest. No Color Limits, Feel free to rotate the outline, add a background if you desire, but keep the main outline recognizable.

Good Luck. This Coloring Ball Ends November 11th.

And please, think outside of the box...I am seeing Many Maps.  ;)

Brentimous

Can I make the image a bigger size? Like, not scale your outline or anything, but make the white space around it bigger?

Domino

You can do whatever you'd like with the background (white) area. I really don't put a lot of rules in my CB's.

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Domino

Indie, why not an entry?  I actually got a good laugh from that one.  From the way my previous CB's have been, you will probably be the only entrant.  :)

IndieBoy

Quote from: Domino on Wed 05/11/2008 18:45:35
From the way my previous CB's have been, you will probably be the only entrant.  :)
Now don't be so pessimistic Domino. It's not an entry cause of my UBER AWESOME entry that is in the works :=
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

pilferinloot

Space reserved. I was inspired almost as soon as I read this.

Aww. Better luck next time.

Domino

pilferinloot, as the only real entry in this CB, You Win and the next CB is yours.

Best of Luck with the next one.

Domino

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk