Photoshop Phursday 19-26th December

Started by rock_chick, Fri 19/12/2008 07:34:16

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_chick

What is a Photoshop Phursday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen.

Many Hollywood actors do commercials for practically anything these days, even doing hilarious ones in places like Japan, hoping others outside wont see it, of course youtube has easily proved that wrong.

Anyway this time around do a picture of an ad including well a known actor or actress selling something crazy or something normal but in a crazy way.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I could not resist this.  I hate Tom Cruise intensely.

Also, because I can't resist taking a stab at the L. Ron Hubbard Cult...

Matti

Domino

Eggie

You can't see it but I did actually take the time to edit that MSN window, her Email is itgirl1927@hotmail.com in case you were curious.

Man, on such a Clara Bow kick right now. I could seriously kick like a million Clara Bows...

rock_chick

I thought all the ads were funny but Eggie really got me with the whole Microsoft issue, so next round's on him. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk