WT for" A Second Face- The Eye of Geltz is watching us?????

Started by , Tue 23/12/2008 15:44:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Alla

hI///Plz,if there js a WT for" A Second Face- The Eye of Geltz is watching us"?/////???????
Game not easy )
Thanks -

jkohen

Hi Alla,

Welcome to the forum. Maybe you can tell us where you are stuck, so we can help you without spoiling all the fun?

The game was just released this morning, and I don't think anyone has written a walk through, yet.

Leon

Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Alla

Thanks 4 fast reply )Very kind of you  )
I am not able to open Game !
It refuse to extract after download//wats up?
I was afraid it willl be difficalt /cose the pic is very sophisticaited!)
What i have ti do to run it,plz?
Thanks ??? ??? ??? :(

jkohen

Quote from: Alla on Tue 23/12/2008 16:01:00
Thanks 4 fast reply )Very kind of you  )
I am not able to open Game !
It refuse to extract after download//wats up?

Make sure the file you downloaded is whole. It should be about 90 MB big, if it's smaller, then try downloading it again. The first time I downloaded it was cut in half, so I also had problems extracting it.

I was afraid it willl be difficalt /cose the pic is very sophisticaited!)
What i have ti do to run it,please?

The game is not so difficult. However, it seems your keyboard is in bad shape. Since you have to write a few words in the game, I recommend you get a new keyboard. Also, make sure the computer is turned on.

Thanks ??? ??? ??? :(

You're welcome!!111!!one!

Alla

in Game propertyes it say 46.3 MB (48,553,496 bytes)
I will try to download it again...ok
But why my bord is not good ,i dont get the point-it work very ok and its new one-give me hint ,plz and sorry for my english )
thanks 4 help.lovely )

Alla

Never mind ((
I tryed twice to download it  and...no way///it show me ,it finisfd but again same storrt-just part of it//
So sorry,i would like to play it...looks amezing )
thanks a lot..u did yr best.take care ) (

jkohen

Quote from: Alla on Tue 23/12/2008 16:30:52
Never mind ((
I tryed twice to download it  and...no way///it show me ,it finisfd but again same storrt-just part of it//
So sorry,i would like to play it...looks amezing )
thanks a lot..u did yr best.take care ) (

The game is as good as it looks, so don't give up. Try downloading it from the mirror, it might work better.

neon

Spoiler
How can fill out the form for the tank plans and get it signed?
[close]

Alla

i DID IT !!! Downloaded from mirror !
waw !!! its so fantastic !!! decore ,,,so unusual ..
i am playing it now
.unfortuanatly i tape wz mistakes in conversations ) and it take time to figure out reply)
But GAME really somethig !
thanks for help a lot )

neon

Quote from: neon on Tue 23/12/2008 16:50:51
Spoiler
[close]

Nobody here who can help me with that?

jkohen

Quote from: neon on Tue 23/12/2008 16:50:51
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Do you have the form already? Someone in that building should be able to give you one...
[close]

Spoiler
Who needs to sign the form?
[close]

Spoiler
Brafok is probably too busy... but maybe you can sign it yourself.
[close]

Spoiler
You need something to write. Have you been to your room? You have been carrying its key in the inventory since the beginning of the adventure.
[close]

Spoiler
You can't forge a signature without an original. Have you seen any other document containing Brafok's hand-writing?
[close]

Spoiler
You've actually had it in your hands at some point.
[close]

Spoiler
The tank plans you are trying to get have Brafok's signature, right? Use them on the form you get from the scientists while holding the pencil you found on the table in your room.
[close]

Essex

@neon:
It's pretty easy:
Spoiler
If you have the form, reask for the plans. Look at the plans, they contain Brafoks signature. With the pen, that you got from your room, you can copy the signature on the form. Use form on plans.
[close]

neon

Next problem
Spoiler
with the mixture. I have the wine, mixed the fish with the Kra, used the wine on the kra (don't know if this worked, the objekt of the mixture has the same name) and now I need the water. (sorry if I use the wrong words, I'm using the german version). There is the kettle with the water with vegetables. I have the margin cleaner. But I don't know how to get clean water
[close]

jkohen

Quote from: neon on Tue 23/12/2008 23:26:03
Next problem
Spoiler
with the mixture. I have the wine, mixed the fish with the Kra, used the wine on the kra (don't know if this worked, the objekt of the mixture has the same name) and now I need the water. (sorry if I use the wrong words, I'm using the german version). There is the kettle with the water with vegetables. I have the margin cleaner. But I don't know how to get clean water
[close]

Spoiler
There's water somewhere else in the city... also, you need a glass.
[close]

Spoiler
Outside the Temple of Fertility, to the sides of the standing guards.
[close]

Spoiler
Use the glass on the water. You can add this water to the mixture without further processing.
[close]

Alla

My money is not enough to buy Wine..only 4 ) any hint? thanks

jkohen

Quote from: Alla on Wed 24/12/2008 13:29:38
My money is not enough to buy Wine..only 4 ) any hint? thanks

Spoiler

I'm not sure about all posibilities you have, but I heard that if you have one or two units left, you'll find some objects lying around that you can cell.
[close]

ALLA

i am trying to sell Statue to a trader i got it from-but he refused cose i dont know how to suggest it to him-i tryed all words-sell,trade,buy...i dont know wat else& and man who sell wine want 5 penny -i have only4//Really dont know wat to do?
Thanks
???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk