WT for" A Second Face- The Eye of Geltz is watching us?????

Started by , Tue 23/12/2008 15:44:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindsey

So I have everything I need for the mixture. But how do I mix them? How do I actually fillet the fish? Also I have a lantern filled with the juice of 2 goozons but it says it isn't enough. Where can I find the third goozon fruit?

Lindsey

Nevermind, I figured out my questions above. But now I'm stuck with the 'relief' door thing inside the temple. I have the piece of leather with some margin on it already, and I've broke the hole in the wall also. Help?

jkohen

Quote from: ALLA on Wed 24/12/2008 18:12:37
i am trying to sell Statue to a trader i got it from-but he refused cose i dont know how to suggest it to him-i tryed all words-sell,trade,buy...i dont know wat else& and man who sell wine want 5 penny -i have only4//Really dont know wat to do?
Thanks
???

Follow my suggestion. Also please learn to use [ hide ] and [ /hide ] to hide spoilers.

jkohen

Quote from: Lindsey on Wed 24/12/2008 22:17:30
Nevermind, I figured out my questions above. But now I'm stuck with the 'relief' door thing inside the temple. I have the piece of leather with some margin on it already, and I've broke the hole in the wall also. Help?

Spoiler
Pay attention to the description the hero gives when you look at the relief.
[close]

Spoiler
What's the shape that you need?
[close]

Spoiler
Where have you seen The Eye of Geltz?
[close]

Spoiler
It's somewhere at the temple.
[close]

Spoiler
On the huge statue of Geltz, actually.
[close]

Lindsey

That was what I was wondering, but I don't know how to get to the eye. I tried from the balcony where the musicians are but it says I can't reach. I think I've tried all my items.

Stupot

Quote from: Lindsey on Wed 24/12/2008 20:39:02
So I have everything I need for the mixture. But how do I mix them? How do I actually fillet the fish? Also I have a lantern filled with the juice of 2 goozons but it says it isn't enough. Where can I find the third goozon fruit?

Spoiler

Ahhh!
I've just squeezed one goozon each in two separate glasses!... Is this going to cause a dead end?... Good job I just saved it...

@ALLA - How can you tell how many units of Margin you have left?
[close]

[EDIT]
Spoiler

Oh NO!
It won't let me put the glass with juice in back underneath the spigot in order to squeeze my second goozon into it... Am I walking dead or is there a way around this?
[close]

Is anybody on the case with a walkthrough?

Lindsey

Quote from: Stupot on Thu 25/12/2008 02:02:54
Quote from: Lindsey on Wed 24/12/2008 20:39:02

Spoiler

Ahhh!
I've just squeezed one goozon each in two separate glasses!... Is this going to cause a dead end?... Good job I just saved it...

@ALLA - How can you tell how many units of Margin you have left?
[close]

[EDIT]
Spoiler

Oh NO!
It won't let me put the glass with juice in back underneath the spigot in order to squeeze my second goozon into it... Am I walking dead or is there a way around this?
[close]

Is anybody on the case with a walkthrough?

To tell how many margin you have right click the margin bag in your inventory. You can pour the goozon juice into the lantern still. Just use each glass with the lantern. Although I have NO idea what the lantern filled with juice is for...

jkohen

Quote from: Lindsey on Wed 24/12/2008 23:00:10
That was what I was wondering, but I don't know how to get to the eye. I tried from the balcony where the musicians are but it says I can't reach. I think I've tried all my items.

Spoiler
The Eye of Geltz is out of reach.
[close]

Spoiler
What's the farthest reaching object you have? Something that can stretch many meters?
[close]

Spoiler
A fishing rod would do. Who'd have one in town?
[close]

Spoiler
You need to make some changes. Try sticking the sticky leather to it.
[close]

Spoiler
The closest point to the EoG seems to be the balcony, as you said. Try it from there. People won't mind, they're to focused in... freedom.
[close]

Spoiler
By the way, since you were wondering, the lantern will come handy then :-)
[close]

ALLA

I learn that i have 4 Units.cose when i wana buy wine .guy say -you have only 4 units its not enough//
Your hints for me hiden.
Any way ) I WILL WAIT FOR WT.its impossible to understand ,wat autor meant in conversaitions...any try wont work with me(personally)
Thanks

mdyoung40

jumping around like a ping pong ball,can not find right words yo talk half of the time.been on this for 3 days no direct answers.i  QUIT until there is a walkthrough.its no fun now,its very frustrating.need wt. thanks

jkohen

Quote from: mdyoung40 on Thu 25/12/2008 15:05:45
jumping around like a ping pong ball,can not find right words yo talk half of the time.been on this for 3 days no direct answers.i  QUIT until there is a walkthrough.its no fun now,its very frustrating.need wt. thanks

Most of the time you don't need to talk, it just helps you get into the world. We can't help you if you don't mention where you're stuck.

Playing with a walkthrough... oh, that's fun.

Zar

Zar

Never mind.  Power of posting.  But now I need some kind of cleaning device.  Hm.

teacakes

jkohen

Quote from: Zar on Fri 26/12/2008 05:56:01
Never mind.  Power of posting.  But now I need some kind of cleaning device.  Hm.

Spoiler
You might have missed the bottom level of the council of science. There's someone there who knows about cleaning.
[close]

teacakes

jkohen

Quote from: teacakes on Fri 26/12/2008 16:48:51
Quote from: blashyrkh on Fri 26/12/2008 09:32:43
Quote from: teacakes on Fri 26/12/2008 07:38:28
Aaargh how do I get the fishing rod?

Buy it?

I don't have 20 margins and can't figure out how to get them.

Spoiler
There is someone around who tricks money from fools; and fools seem to abound in this place.
[close]

Spoiler
The fortune teller it is.
[close]

Spoiler
You need to get its money... but how? Pay attention to what he does whenever you ask a difficult question.
[close]

Spoiler
If you could send him on a trip...
[close]

Spoiler
Make some more "substance" and let him drink it.
[close]

Spoiler
If you are afraid of being caught red, you will have to wait until he is busy foreseeing.
[close]

Stupot

I'm still stuck in the same place - Could someone just give me one hint to get the ball rolling again.
Perhaps an extra word that I might not have thought of, or an object I might have missed.

Spoiler

So far I have:

-Key
-Pen
-Bucket
-Signed Form
-Kra-Herb
-Strange stone (given to me by Frot)
-Knife (from the cook in exchange for the cucumber)
-Chopped up fish
-Permit to the Factory
Grey Statue (which I swapped in Brafok's Lab with a souvenir)
-4 Margin
-1 glass with goozon juice inside
-1 empty glass
- 1 fresh goozon (it will let me squeeze it into the empty glass but not into the glass which already has one in it)

[the two goozons I have found so far are from 1) the vegetable lady and 2) the tree outside my bedroom]

-I've been in the Factory and chatted to the guy, but haven't done anything else in there.
-Tried to buy WINE from the Innkeeper, but can't because I only have 4mn left.
-The Fertility place is proteted by guards... I have done nothing there.
-I've done the shizzle involving Frot's stomach, and now the Doctor will not talk with me.
-I can't get into undertown because I need a partner (presumably the slave).

And that's about it...
[close]

So if anyone can just point me in the right direction, I'd be really grateful.
Any kind of hint will do, preferably one that will get the ball rolling so that I don't end up back in here any time soon.

Thanks.
-Stu

jkohen

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 26/12/2008 20:41:48
I'm still stuck in the same place - Could someone just give me one hint to get the ball rolling again.
Perhaps an extra word that I might not have thought of, or an object I might have missed.

Spoiler

So far I have:

-Key
-Pen
-Bucket
-Signed Form
-Kra-Herb
-Strange stone (given to me by Frot)
-Knife (from the cook in exchange for the cucumber)
-Chopped up fish
-Permit to the Factory
Grey Statue (which I swapped in Brafok's Lab with a souvenir)
-4 Margin
-1 glass with goozon juice inside
-1 empty glass
- 1 fresh goozon (it will let me squeeze it into the empty glass but not into the glass which already has one in it)

[the two goozons I have found so far are from 1) the vegetable lady and 2) the tree outside my bedroom]

-I've been in the Factory and chatted to the guy, but haven't done anything else in there.
-Tried to buy WINE from the Innkeeper, but can't because I only have 4mn left.
-The Fertility place is proteted by guards... I have done nothing there.
-I've done the shizzle involving Frot's stomach, and now the Doctor will not talk with me.
-I can't get into undertown because I need a partner (presumably the slave).

And that's about it...
[close]

So if anyone can just point me in the right direction, I'd be really grateful.
Any kind of hint will do, preferably one that will get the ball rolling so that I don't end up back in here any time soon.

Thanks.
-Stu

You seem to know the answer...
Spoiler
Buy the slave
[close]

Spoiler
I got stuck there, too. It's expensive... what's very valuable in this part of the world?
[close]

Spoiler
What's your money made of? And where can you find more of it?
[close]

Spoiler
Now you know what you have to do at the margin factory. If you don't then look around inside carefully, you might have missed a corner.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk