WT for" A Second Face- The Eye of Geltz is watching us?????

Started by , Tue 23/12/2008 15:44:19

Previous topic - Next topic

becca

Hey, I'm kind of stuck.

I can't figure out how to impress Groth and I can't find the third statue. Also I don't know how to get more fruit.

I'm sorry about not putting this into a spoiler box but I can't figure out how to do that.  

Basically i'm stuck. Been walking around for over a half hour, am getting frustrated.

Stupot

Ahaa, Cheers Blashyrkh.  It was all a simple case of not spotting that corner.
Thanks, man.

@becca

For Spoiler boxes, use [ hide ] and [ /hide ] but without the spaces.
:)

becca

Thanks Stupot!

Okay so now to get into more detail:

Spoiler
like I said, I have two statues, one that you get after your vision, and the other from the council of science. I can't figure out where to find the third. I know that I need to impress Groth to get her to go to the festival with me, but I can't figure out how to do that either. I can't figure out where to obtain more fruit. When I try to climb the trees in the garden, Rabbok says that I need to be more prepared before trying to climb them.
[close]

I really am completely stuck, any help would be really appreciated, thanks!

jkohen

Quote from: becca on Fri 26/12/2008 21:11:45
Thanks Stupot!

Spoiler
like I said, I have two statues, one that you get after your vision, and the other from the council of science. I can't figure out where to find the third. I know that I need to impress Groth to get her to go to the festival with me, but I can't figure out how to do that either. I can't figure out where to obtain more fruit. When I try to climb the trees in the garden, Rabbok says that I need to be more prepared before trying to climb them.
[close]

Next time you could edit your post and add the [ hide ] there...

Spoiler
If I remember correctly, you have to show Groth the statue of light, which is already in your possession.
[close]

You'll probably find the answer to your other two questions once you get past this one.

becca

Quote from: blashyrkh on Fri 26/12/2008 21:28:45
Quote from: becca on Fri 26/12/2008 21:11:45
Thanks Stupot!

Spoiler
[close]

Next time you could edit your post and add the [ hide ] there...

Spoiler
If I remember correctly, you have to show Groth the statue of light, which is already in your possession.
[close]

You'll probably find the answer to your other two questions once you get past this one.

thank you!

I would, but I'm a guest and I don't really know if It would be possible to edit a post I already made. I'm sorry if it ruins anyone's experience. But thank you all the same! :)

Bean

Spoiler
how do I get the seccond fruit? tried everything, no luck. also, how do i clean dirt wall? i got water to wash it off with but no luck. tried cleaning with margin cleaner but its too heavy to use. please help.
[close]

please help asap!

Stupot

Oh no... I've found a bug... I think.
Why me?

Spoiler

I'm now at the bit where you go into the Inn and Groth is there.
I talk to her the festival of fertility and she says she is waiting for someone to show up.
I type 'ME' and say 'Would you like to come to the Festival with me?' to which she replies 'If you convince me.'

Then... nothing... the picture freezes, but the music and sound continue.  It remains on the 2-shot of Rabokk and Groth talking, but the text box doesn't return, there is no cursor, pressing 'ESC' or 'SPACE' have no effect... it's basically crashed.
[close]

I'vr tried it 3 times and it has done the same thing each time...
Has anyone else had this problem?
And more importantly, is this going to halt my progress in the game?

becca

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 26/12/2008 22:22:17
Why me?

Spoiler

I talk to her the festival of fertility and she says she is waiting for someone to show up.
I type 'ME' and say 'Would you like to come to the Festival with me?' to which she replies 'If you convince me.'

Then... nothing... the picture freezes, but the music and sound continue.  It remains on the 2-shot of Rabokk and Groth talking, but the text box doesn't return, there is no cursor, pressing 'ESC' or 'SPACE' have no effect... it's basically crashed.
[close]

Spoiler
This happened to me too. Instead, first type "fertility" and then "sex" instead of "me". I made this mistake too and it also froze on me. Hope this helps.
[close]

Bean

Stupot

@Becca
Ahh, nice one. Cheers, it wasn't just me then.

@Bean
Spoiler
The 1st one I bought from the vegetable lady, the 2nd fruit is hanging on one of the trees outside your room... you can't reach all of them but one is low enough for you to reach.
[close]

bean

how do you get third fruit?
Spoiler
Found it but drum stick is too short to reach it. getting very frustrated. :(
[close]

Stupot

bean

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 26/12/2008 23:27:44
Mate, check out this picture.

You don't need to use anything to get it, just take it.

no not that fruit, the one in the garden. I can't reach it.
also how are you on the dirt wall?

Le Woltaire

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 26/12/2008 22:22:17
Why me?

Spoiler

[close]

Sorry for this, I am concerning on it right now.

Anyway, that conversation is not important and just an additional feature in the game.
You don't need it to conclude the game.

Just don't ask her anymore...

bean

Le Woltaire, I found another bug.
Spoiler
WHen you try to use the fishing rod on the river, the sentence is in German not English. Also, any hints on cleaning the dirt wall or how to reach the third fruit in the garden?
[close]

Le Woltaire

I just corrected all bugs. Just small issues.
Uploading now.
(Don't download you can't import your savegame.)

Hint:
Spoiler

You need something very long. Longer than the drumstick.
The same thing can also be used for cleaning...
[close]

bean

Quote from: Le Woltaire on Fri 26/12/2008 23:49:24
I just corrected all bugs. Just small issues.
Uploading now.
(Don't download you can't import your savegame.)

Hint:
Spoiler

You need something very long. Longer than the drumstick.
The same thing can also be used for cleaning...
[close]

I have looked all over but no luck. I have an idea that the object is one of the weapons that the gaurds use but I have no idea how to get one. I'm at my wits end. I have visited all places and tried all of my objects on everything I have come across but I must be missing something obvious.

Le Woltaire

Spoiler

it is something at the council of science...
[close]

Bean

Quote from: Le Woltaire on Fri 26/12/2008 23:58:06
Spoiler

it is something at the council of science...
[close]

i'm sorry, I must be really dense. I'm looking in the council and the only long things I see are a lamp and the wood between the windows. I see there is a very bottom level floor below the library but I can't reach it. is that where the long object is?

bean

nevermind, I figured out how to get to the very bottom level.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk