<-- look, a blue cup

Started by , Tue 03/02/2009 02:50:41

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Why does everyone use standard blue cup graphic for their post?

OK, anyway, here's blue cup 09! Post you and your blue cup! I don't think I have one but I will update as soon as. Kudos to those who beat me :)

Ryan Timothy B

Well obviously it's due to the great power of the Blue Cup.  Anyone not using a blue cup... sorry... Blue Cup, will be shot by Roger himself.  Yes, Roger has a horrible temper.

Honestly though, I was under the impression that you weren't allowed.  Perhaps it was in the forum rules or something..
I can't seem to remember where I saw it or why I believe it was a rule.

And yes, the Blue Cup is definitely the best icon in the list, plus I couldn't be bothered to change it for each post.

Raider

I too was under the impression that it was against some rule. Funny, I thought I was the only one. Will post blue cup soon!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

InCreator

Well, my cup is not blue! It's dark brown!
>:D
hahah pwnd

Actually, I have blue&white cup at work, with dolphins.

EDIT: Wait, how did this smiley got here? So... AGSForums has hidden smileys???

Galen

I'm boycotting all these blue cups. >:(

Wonkyth

I own 5 Blue Cups!
Beat That!
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Mr_Frisby

Mods, Im not sure what you are referring to. I never post.

PS - this thread is really racist agianst colour blind people who wouldn't know blue if it bit their bums.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

InCreator

Colorblind, AFAIK, should recognize blue. Wasn't that greed/red thing?
EDIT: Wiki confirms this that even though the tone of blue may vary, this thread shouldn't be color-racist.

Ultra Magnus

I was going to ask when race started to be judged on visual prowess (or lack thereof), but then I remembered an old preachy sci-fi story about people entering into a civil war that pitted the long-sighted against the short-sighted.

Was it a Star Trek episode or something?
Maybe The Twilight Zone?

Or maybe I'm just getting confused with the Moles vs. the Cyclops in Futurama.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk