Question for Chris Jones.

Started by Goldie, Thu 12/03/2009 23:46:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

Jesus said,"Take up your cross and follow me.You will be persecuted."/        I did.

Domino

I'm not CJ, but bye bye thread. Why??

LimpingFish

I think he's a Christopher, actually.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Stumblebum

Yeah CJ, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior?  I know you sacrifice your own time, energy, and money maintaining this great engine and forum, but I really want to use it for prying evangelical purposes.  And, I've got all these pamphlets.... ::)
Monkey Mind

Sam.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Jimi

cosmicr

this one's better than your 'who here is not a virgin?' post!

cant wait for the next!

Goldie

Thanks a lot. I'm just trying to figure out who's Christian or not. :-\
Jesus said,"Take up your cross and follow me.You will be persecuted."/        I did.

Pesty

Hey, kiddo! I know you're all excited to be on a new forum full of new people, and I'm sure you want to be friends with people like you! That's great, but don't forget that this is a forum about adventure games and AGS, and it doesn't really matter what your religion is or if you've had sex or whatever. We are all buddies here (except me, I'm a jerk to everyone!).

Maybe you should take a break from making threads for now, especially since everything you're asking is pretty personal for a public internet forum. But if you want to talk about Full Throttle, or dinosaurs or something, that'd be cool!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

MillsJROSS

Hitler just wanted to know who was Jewish...

-MillsJROSS

Goldie

Okay. I won't say or ask anything else personal. I'll just make really awesome games.

HillBilly

Andail

Goldie, you're not here on a mission, relax a bit buddy.
It's not really polite, nor is it in the general interest of this community, to ask specific members of their religious beliefs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk