The 5 Worst Game Titles EVER

Started by The Meek Geek, Sun 29/03/2009 23:08:15

Previous topic - Next topic

The Meek Geek

I didn’t name these games! I swear!

The 5 Worst Game Titles EVER

1. Wild Woody (Sega CD, 1995)
  2. Extreme Sports with the Berenstain Bears (Game Boy Color, 2000)
  3. Sticky Balls (Gizmondo, 2005)
  4. Irritating Stick (PlayStation 1999)
  5. Touch Dic (Nintendo DS, 2005)

Source: Steve Tilley â€" Sun Media â€" The London Free Press â€" Thursday, February 12, 2009
Are you a GAMER? Do you want to earn BIG MONEY? WATCH this Video... http://youtu.be/MOz1yTuOArc ... DON'T MISS IT!

InCreator

The Meek Geek

Are you a GAMER? Do you want to earn BIG MONEY? WATCH this Video... http://youtu.be/MOz1yTuOArc ... DON'T MISS IT!

LimpingFish

Spamming is annoying, though, and using the forums to pimp your own site is a tad rude. Especially since your own site seems purely set up to generate Google AdSense traffic, and largely features content cribbed from newsfeeds and other gaming sites. Your own contributions to the site appear to be minimal.

So, all in all, you can see why some people would be a little annoyed. :)
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

rharpe

Dude, if people want to come to your site they will. You link everything you say to your site, which is going to piss everyone off. Make a nice banner that will "invite" people to click on it in your signature... don't force it.

Besides, this is the wrong place to "advertise", everyone here knows better than to click on the stupid links you "hide" in your content and all around the site. Try going to MySpace, wherever people have lower IQs, or sites that are frequented by your average 13 year olds.

Good luck on your ventures.

"Hail to the king, baby!"

The Meek Geek

Thanks everyone for the heads up.

Truth is, I'm new at this, and still learning.

Any helpful advice for designing a banner?

I have Photoshop, I'm just not exactly sure what is permitted on this Forum.

Thanks again for the friendly warning.

rbaleksandar

RULES will help :) Try reading rule 7 (8 as well I think).
I am a mighty pirate. Arrrrgh!

LordJerus

Worst game titles? i thought you meant worst games...

1.Halo series single player {cause its only fun with multiplayer or red vs blue vids]
2. Resident evil 5 {cause they abandoned sherry]
3.  star wars kotor 2 {too much work with the system of building up and down each relationship]
4. Legend of Zelda Majoras mask { 3 days? Heck NaH]
5. Siren {boring and creepy at once}
It has been said "it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all" i find thats unessecary if you just keep your love in a sound proof chamber in the basement.

{note floridians like me dont have basements in our trailers}

Trent R

I rather enjoy Majora's Mask. Sure, the game is an entire side quest (both in content and in OOT Link's life) but I'll occasionally pull both it and my N64 out to play it.

I think the Notebook system is pretty neat, especially how you have to use it to solve both side and main puzzles (like saving what's-her-face's from the Ranch Ghosts).

~Trent
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

ManicMatt

You haven't played many bad games if they're the worst you could think of.

Go and play Jet Ion GP on ps2, or Little Britain on ps2, and crazy frog on ps2, and tell me they're better than the ones you have mentioned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk