DEMO: Newer RoN template in progress

Started by Zaidyer, Mon 15/06/2009 04:37:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I'm not sure what you're referring to, Jared; the only thing I've contributed to the template were a couple example inventory items, a slight fix to the inventory window (made some arrows) and a font.  Nothing else there is mine (those initial two backgrounds were early ones made by Big Brother).

Galen

If I may say so:

The walk cursor is outdated and awkward, if there isn't any interaction at a spot the character should walk there. I'm sure I'm not the only who hates having to switch to a different cursor just to move.

zabnat

Quote from: Crazy on Fri 31/07/2009 00:26:04
The walk cursor is outdated and awkward, if there isn't any interaction at a spot the character should walk there. I'm sure I'm not the only who hates having to switch to a different cursor just to move.
Sure, I usually make it so you can also move with any of the interaction cursors. But what if you wanted to go to an object but not interact with it?

Jared

Quote from: ProgZ(those initial two backgrounds were early ones made by Big Brother).

Ah, okay. DC brought up your name so I was thrown off. And momentarily confused because I thought you generally posted character sprites for RoN. Sorry about that.

Anyway...

Krysis Style = good
New template = very good, considering that the old one does not work (without a lot of screwing around at least)

Dualnames

I'm saying ProgZ style = hard for me too

But the backgrounds posted here at least the link of the image I posted can be emulated even by amateurs.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk