Mittens 2009: Have You Paid THE MASTER METER?

Started by Grundislav, Mon 06/07/2009 23:06:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Pesty

I can 100% guarantee that I made everything up as I went along. There was probably some sort of plot involved, but I was mostly unaware of it.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Creed Malay

I got all the plot outline (so far as me got with it) and character notes RIGHT HERE. Gimme a bit and I shall type them up.

*edit*
Okay, there is *lots* of this, this is the cast list and character motivation stuff, the first bits we worked out. As you can see, there are a lot of characters that iddn't make it into the final abortion. We were sort of overreaching our capabilities, I think. :P BUt man, it would have been awesome.

CAST

Inspector Pete (Pesty) - A mysterious and mustachioed detective. Pretends not to know anyone, but suspects Dr Starspan murdered her mother with a modelling balloon crossbow 12 years ago.

Wembly (Adam) - Instpector Petes bumbling assistant

Senor Roberto (Creed)- Short tempered drug baron, and brother of Bob form the Ben Jordan Movie. Irational and shouty. Has called all the criminals together to choose one to take over his brtohers place in his organisation.

Beverage (Nacho)- Robertos trusted manservant, secretly hates Roberto. He suspects that Sharon Becklespinax killed his brother. Had gsordid gay affair with Percival, has never admitted it.

Percival Quentin Jones - Posh guy and shifty con man. Had gy affair with Beverage, acts nervously around him. THinks he stands to inherit from Prof Goldberg

Countess Felatia (Jess Fink) - Elegant and debauched assasin, kills with a signature penis-gun. Was married to Goldberg, has since slept with Roberto. Baron owes her money.

Baron Von Count (lackey) - Baron of the Duchy of Riboflavin, gambler and con man. Also, a vampire. Owes both Sharon Becklespinax and the countess over gambling debts.

The Janitor (Mills) - Undercover agent and hotman, is bringing Bobs body back from France. Has Evidence on the butler. Fude and sarcastic, never tips. Was present at Bobs death in france - could he have plans for Roberto too?

Sharon Becklespinax (Becky) - Professor of Deathology, lawyer tot he mob, actress, and expert in poisons. Seems to hate the Janitor, having secret affair with doctor Goldberg, Baron owes her money.

Proffesor Goldberg (miez) - Preffesor and assasin, uses elabortie devices and formulae to kill. Recently changed will from leaving fortune to percival to Sharon Becklespinax from percival Jones. HAtes ROberto for having slept witht he Countess.

Butler (jeremy) - RObertos butler. He butles. A curiously silent figure, initially seems squesky clean, but the janitor has photos of him in a comprimising position.

THe Scandinavian Chef (gunnar) - Everyone once thinks he killed a man with a deserrt spoon, but it was never proven. A shady, short tempered character. Hates people criticising his food.

Doctor Starspan (disco) - Magician, kills people with rubber balloons, by either throttling them or stabbing them with balloon swords. BOrn again christian, flipped out when he realised his party tricks are THE WORK OF THE DEVIL and uses his madness as an excuse to kill. Murdered Detective petes mother 12 years ago.

Foreign TOm (marco)- A uniquley foreign man, from a country unheard of by everyone. Uses his baffling foreign customs to put others off their guard. Managed to upset the chef.

Carlo "speedy" Gonzales (eric) - Deputy drug dealer, one of Robertos most trusted allies, but is secretly planning to bump him off. Very critical of others.

ANd that was a lot of typing. I'll type up some of the plot outline and stuff soon.
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Is 'hotman' a typo or an admission of Mills' machismo? :)

AGA

Davy and Mills hooked up. Pretty sure someone took photos/video.

DutchMarco

Not that I have much to add, but just letting people now that I'm still alive, typing this from inside of an Apple store (ab) using their internet connection on one of their computers.

I have just visited the MOMA in Saint Grundislav (San Francisco)while I'm not at all into modern art, I have been thinking of Jess a few times, since she's not the only artist who's into penii. Pictures will be posted end of the month when I'm home.

Internetting costs money, but here in the Apple store it's free (until you get kicked out) BTW, I 've discovered that the Florida climate is typical (though extreme) for that of most of the USA, here in SF is the  first time it is  cold (not hot n humid)during all my travels so far Man, Virginia Beach was uncomfy. Multiple showers in the day were needed (no wonder they complain about water restrictions!), not that I did that, I'm not that extravagant...
Anyway I managed to put in a little Mittens-related comment, back to Mittens!

Pumaman

Ok, the Mittens Video is finally here!

Thanks to everyone for putting up with me constantly shoving the camera in your faces, I hope it was worth it!! Thanks also to everyone who helped out with the filming, and of course to you all for starring in Mittens 2009!

Here are some mirror links, please choose one at random to help spread the server load (it is 450 MB):
http://94.76.212.146/Mittens2009.avi
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/Mittens2009.avi
http://esseb.com/temp/Mittens2009.avi

PLEASE NOTE: This video is not suitable for children. Everyone at Mittens was over 18, and therefore you should expect there to be adult themes, language and content in the video. DO NOT DOWNLOAD this if you are under 18 or have sensibilities about this kind of thing.

Some people have expressed interest in a DVD of this; I do have a higher quality DVD version that's too big to upload, but we can probably arrange some sort of DVD copy-and-mail-it-on thing if other people are interested.

Esseb

Where's my check? The Screen Actors Guild will hear about this!

(Excellent film)

Becky

Brings back so many memories! :)  Thanks for this CJ!  Adamski and I are very interested in a DVD-type package!

arj0n

Quote from: Pumaman on Sat 25/07/2009 14:29:09
Some people have expressed interest in a DVD of this; I do have a higher quality DVD version that's too big to upload, but we can probably arrange some sort of DVD copy-and-mail-it-on thing if other people are interested.
Sorry to intervene but why not make a torrent, a handy way of spreading this dvd-version?
(I also did with the 5-years-mags-collection).

Domino

Thank You CJ, that was some real funny stuff. Enjoyed every minute of it. AGA (Ray Liotta) cracks me up.

Creed Malay

Truly wonderful, and it was really nice to see some of the stuff that was going on while I was in different parts of the house/city - we didn't deliberitly abandon you when we went for falaffel guys, honest!.
Really nostalgic, makes me fell all :(, but a good kind of :(. A beautiful momento of one of the best holidays I've ever had. Cheers, Chris.

Now where's the road trip one? :P
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Domino

You all have to watch the video, there is
Spoiler
BOOZE, BABES, SINGING, ROAD RAGE, PENIS GUN, APPLE PIE, A GUY NAMED HANK (A PROUD AMERICAN), FOOD MADE WITH SPAM, FIREWORKS, SMOKING, HOT TUB, AGA, MALT LIQUOR....
[close]
I give this video a 3 Thumbs Up and is funny as Hell. Check it out.

Pumaman

QuoteWhere's my check? The Screen Actors Guild will hear about this!

Hmm, but I thought you were a member of the Film Actors Guild ... or is that just AGA?

Glad you guys enjoyed the video ... sorry about the soundtrack still playing during the 4th July fireworks singing, every release always has a bug!!  :=

Oh, also, I've finally updated the Mittens titles on the forum here, the meanings are the same as before:
1 = Mittens Initiate
2 = Mittens Faithful
3 = Mittens Regular
4 = Mittens Liege
5 = Mittens Addict
6 = Mittoholic
7 = N/A (nobody has been to 7 mittenses!!)
8 = Mittician

AGA

Quote from: Pumaman on Sun 26/07/2009 14:20:18
Hmm, but I thought you were a member of the Film Actors Guild ... or is that just AGA?

I'm not a fag  >:(

Quote from: Pumaman on Sun 26/07/2009 14:20:187 = N/A (nobody has been to 7 mittenses!!)

No one is even close to being in the same league as us, clearly.

DutchMarco

Okay, after a long (and warm! well, mostly) stay in (several parts of) the USA, I have come home and uploaded my photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/rpost01.o5/MittensViceEdition09?authkey=Gv1sRgCKCM1ZjBjNSRsQE&feat=directlink
More photos are underway, of the Museum and zoo visits in Miami and of the rest of my vacation (not that you'll care about that).

P.s. Chris, I can live with not haing fired a gund while in America (nor having been shot at - I think I can [literally] better live (longer) without that) but having missed the strip club (you never mentioned that!) peeves me a little. You never mentioned you were fixing to go there (well, not in my vicinity anyway).

OK, this one of the Museum in Miami is done already:
http://picasaweb.google.com/rpost01.o5/MiamiMuseum09?authkey=Gv1sRgCITfvZeI2-mGogE&feat=directlink

Jess, I took some photos in honour/memory of you at the SF MOMA:
http://picasaweb.google.com/rpost01.o5/SF09?authkey=Gv1sRgCInMspaOlrS5LA&feat=directlink
(just look for the ones tagged with the text "Ms Finkenstein")

So you thought the master meter was a nuisance, here's what I kept running into in Baltimore:
http://picasaweb.google.nl/lh/photo/3Z7UsJBucJzghShNeYSMkA?feat=directlink

Grundislav

Hey, I finally got around to uploading a couple of videos I took on the very last night at Mittens where

Disco and Pete got into a knife fight!
and
Limes were used as metaphors

Pumaman

Quote from: Pumaman on Sat 25/07/2009 14:29:09

Ok, the DVD version is now available!
If anyone who went to Mittens wants a copy, send me a PM and I'll send you a link to download an ISO of the DVD (which is 3.79 GB).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk