Mittens IX pre-planning

Started by Disco, Sun 12/07/2009 05:54:30

Previous topic - Next topic

mouthuvmine

I've been observing this with interest, as i reallllly want to go to the next mittens now. i like a real challenge, so I'm going to Snarky's.

Nacho

Hehe... Lots of funny replies! :) I am happy everything is back to normal. Now, what do we do? What Snarky and some other people suggested? Let' s start exploring both possibilities and decide after a little competition, like in the Olympic Games?
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Tuomas

I'd be voting for Netherlands because I find them more interesting personally. Also, I wish to buy myself some wooden shoes. But I'm not sure if my vote is to be taken seriously, as I've been a maybe patient for at least 5 years in a row :D

Anyway, to Netherlands, I'd certainly try to come... if it weren't for my girlfriend planning a all-around-the-bloody-world-interrail trip for the next summer :-\

Gamer_V

Everybody who votes for the Netherlands is just doing it for the whores and drugs!

Miez

Quote from: Gamer_V on Fri 17/07/2009 11:10:00
Everybody who votes for the Netherlands is just doing it for the whores and drugs!

NEWS FLASH - there's whores and drugs in OTHER countries as well! Seriously: if this is the only thing that's going to bring you over here, then please don't bother coming...

Gamer_V

Quote from: Miez on Fri 17/07/2009 11:13:15

NEWS FLASH - there's whores and drugs in OTHER countries as well! Seriously: if this is the only thing that's going to bring you over here, then please don't bother coming...
Hi! I'm Dutch myself. Maybe I should've used a :P

Miez

Quote from: Gamer_V on Fri 17/07/2009 11:31:46
Quote from: Miez on Fri 17/07/2009 11:13:15

Hi! I'm Dutch myself. Maybe I should've used a :P

Aaaaahhhh. Ok. In that case, never mind my comment :D
But all you freeloading foreigners (m0ds excluded): take note!  ;)

AGA

I've been to Amsterdam before, drugs and whores aren't very interesting really. I'd still like a Hollandish Mittens though.

GarageGothic

My main reason for voting Amsterdam is to hear what horribly inappropriate comments CJ would make at the Anne Frank house.

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: GarageGothic on Fri 17/07/2009 13:38:26My main reason for voting Amsterdam is to hear what horribly inappropriate comments CJ would make at the Anne Frank house.

I tingle with anticipation ... after shuddering at Auschwitz :P 

If we are voting, I'd vote for Holland as well!  Only because, as Mills said, I'd want to do all the touristy stuff in Italy (Rome, Pompeii, etc) and that's not (in my limited experience) what Mittens is about!  Well that ... and I've always wanted to travel to Holland.

** goes off to amazon to find some wooden clogs ... **

Layabout

If you are going to europe, you might as well stay for a couple of weeks, 1 week of mittens, 1 week of touristy stuff. Tis what I and many other would do most likely.

And did I forget to mention...

I am Jean-Pierre.

Nacho

Okay, if we are voting, Lore and me are for Netherlands as well... Does she need to post it here or do you believe me?

Becky

Well if we're all going for Holland now... :) then I'm up for it!

Stupot

Why not some kind of Amsterdam-Rome road trip... Maybe hire some cars or a minibus, or whatever, and spend a day or two in various cities along the way, while also checking out the gorgeous European scenery.

I want to see what happens if you burn a flaming efigy of the Pope at the gates of the Vatican.

Nacho

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 17/07/2009 19:34:42
Why not some kind of Amsterdam-Rome road trip... Maybe hire some cars or a minibus, or whatever, and spend a day or two in various cities along the way, while also checking out the gorgeous European scenery.

I want to see what happens if you burn a flaming efigy of the Pope at the gates of the Vatican.

No to both.

Pesty

Hey. Hey.

Layabout makes a good point.

Let's stay in a castle. There are castles in Holland right.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Disco

Yeah that would be cool,  but I'm afraid after that it would then be downhill from that Mittens on, accomodationwise :P

Nacho

Yes, I think we shouldn't try to improve the mittens experience at all... Otherwise the following years it would be in downhill... I vote for making a really shitty one every five or six years, so, the following won't be able to do anything else than going up!

AGA

We already stayed in a château.

Stupot

Lets go mountain-climbing in Holland ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk