AGS Drum Machine (just a generic thingy I put together a few days ago)

Started by juncmodule, Tue 04/02/2003 05:49:50

Previous topic - Next topic

juncmodule

This is a little drum machine I made with AGS. I thought some people might find it entertaining.

http://www.juncmodule.com/juncdrums.zip

Have fun and let me know what you think!

If anyone would like to expand on this idea let me know and I will post the source and what-not.

later,
-junc

by the way, I'm not trying to double post this but, I asked for a moderator to move it and nothing happened, so if someone could delete my other topic in the chat forum I would appreciate it.

juncmodule

Thanks folks! I was thinking of expanding this idea but, creating filters, oscillators, etc. would probably be very difficult within AGS. I guess using it as a sampler is about the only thing you could do without spending your entire life working on it. Hotspots and characters on the screen also start to cause problems. There are about 32 characters and almost half of the hotspots filled up on such a small idea. If anyone can think of a simple way to expand on this, let me know. It was fun to make and I wouldn't mind going further with it.

later,
-junc

Fuzzpilz

Using a GUI instead of hotspots etc. might be a good idea. (as well as allowing it to run above ca. 30 bpm ;) )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk