Colouring Ball featuring Mr Matti (I hope) 5th Sep - 12th Sep: The Rhyme

Started by Jim Reed, Sat 05/09/2009 01:58:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Reed

I was going to do a game,
I was going to do it right,
After a week I lost interest,
Because I came by a ......

Draw the rhyme, and as it's hip hop, you can flip and flop.

Bend the rules, as it suit you!

Thropies should be probably available.

Matti

Jim, your hope wasn't in vain  ;)

It's some dwarf dude:

Ah, do we have to end the rhyme? Erm... because I came by a.. dwarf?

Jim Reed

Lol =D it kinda rhymes! Bent the rhyme section. I'll mark that as extra points.

Sure, I got your promised trophy (check the last CB competition) packed up home, so just give me a few hours to get back from work.

P.s. It's kinda dwarfish =D

I hope the rules are not too hard. Maybe I'll change them a bit if someone voices a concern.

EDIT:

Trophies are done!

Golden trophy:

Silver trophy:

Bronze trophy:

Brick trophy:

Wooden trophy:

And a special for Mr Matti (yeah, Jim, bribe someone else to make an entry, too  ;D ) :

And if it isn't small enough, I can draw it even smaller. And even smaller again!  ;)

I hope this competition doesn't end up like the last one.  :(

Wonkyth

I might give this a try, But I'll have to see if I can think of something that fills the gap.
I've decided that the best way for me to practise my art, as I have no art requiring project to work on, would be to enter around here, so hopefully I'll become a regular submitter.
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Chicky

NsMn

...Because I came by the night!

It may look shitty and all, but at least mine is the only one that fits the rhyme, therefore I deserve first prize!  ;)

Jim Reed

Mighty optimistic there, but the competition is not over yet. =D

But you get extra points for the rhyme, and who knows, maybe I'll give you all trophies...

Wonkyth

...Fight!

I actually used one of the trophies as the template, because I still have trouble drawing anything that isn't small.
I'm not actually familiar with the exact rules of this game, but I hope I haven't broken too many. :)
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Scarab

Because I came by a ..... Stalactite!
Who put that there? and why are there perfectly round shaped balls of fungi growing on it? These are the questions that plagued me to the extent that I lost interest in the game. :P

Peace 8)
Scar.

AngelicCharon

...an evening of delight!

I blame Jim.  He wanted an entry.  REALLY wanted an entry.  REALLY REALLY wanted an entry.  The wonders of IRC chat.  So, now that I've obliged him, back to game making! :D
(I won't say who's involved in the image, since it was a very quickly done little thing..but...what have you)

Domino

She is being raped. She is screaming HELP the whole time.  :)

Domino

Stee

I was going to do a game,
I was going to do it right,
After a week I lost interest,
Because I came by a ......

CHAV WITH A KNIFE!!  :o

<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Jim Reed

And the hardest thing to do...

Pick a winner.

6 trophies and 7 entries.

So...
7th place:
None, f* the rules, everybody is getting a trophy =D this time!

6th place:
wonkyth and Stee. I don't want to meet either of you in a dark alley. Or a light alley. Or meet you at all. =P

5th place:
NsMn pretty and nice, altough the lack of details force me to give the...

4th place:
...to Mr Matti. Fitting a dwarf in thoose lines is a work of art. Congratulations!

3rd place:
Suprisingly, Scarab117 for the sheer amount of pixel pushing he did making the dihtering by hand. That kind of determination deserves a reward.

2nd place:
AngelicCharon. You slipped me a fast one there and it caught me off guard, but it also made me laugh at myself for putting my mouth ahead of my brain. I will NEVER barter with you again.

1st place:
Chicky! The pure originality deserves the gold, not the mention how you caught the wind in just a few lines. It's just such an easy going picture that I didn't have a choice other than handing you the gold and the next competition.

I hope I didn't dissapoint anyone. It was a tough call to give thoose places.

Cheers!

Matti

Chicky, what's up? This ended six days ago...

Congrats btw, for winning a coloring ball without using colors at all  ;)

Chicky

Christ, had no idea that i was going to win that...

New comp will be up today!

NsMn

Jim Reed

Sorry, my mistake, wonkyth and stee should get another trophy. Real sorry.

I'll grant them one as soon as I'm able.

EDIT:

Here you go!

Stee and wonkyth get the straw trophy, and NsMn gets the wooden one.

FSi thanks a bunch.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk