Death Whore Endless Feathers

Started by Renodox, Mon 07/09/2009 20:26:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Renodox

I'm stuck in the first part of the game.  I keep messing up the TV reception but the guy keeps finding me, even when I hide in the shadows.  What do I do?

Leon

Even is the shadow it's not dark enough.
Spoiler
On the crate is a STONE. Pick it up and use the stone on the floodlight that’s still working.
[close]
Then try your action again.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Renodox

Thanks now I'm stuck in the pizzaria.

How do I deal with the chef?  I can't do anything but get him to bellow at me to get out.

Leon

Just be quick at the right moment...

Spoiler
Watch him moving around the kitchen and at some stage he’ll open his mouth. At that precise moment, take the RED CIRCUIT BOARD from him. Put the green circuit board back into the chef and he’s ready to serve.
[close]

Alla

is there any link to download this game/plz?

Leon

Well.... since this is the game of the month... you might want to try one of the two links on the main games page.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Leon on Tue 08/09/2009 20:30:37
Well.... since this is the game of the month... you might want to try one of the two links on the main games page.
LOL, so it is "Death WORE endless feathers"  ;D

Scavenger

Death Whore sounds like a cheap 1970s exploitation flick to me. I must use it somewhere.

Anyway, a walkthrough of this game can be found here:
http://gamesolutions.efzeven.nl/death-wore-endless-feathers-walkthrough-scavenger2009/

Some kind soul appears to have written it, and should help anyone who hasn't yet completed it yet. :)

Boy59

Critics argued that the publication did not take into account the full breadth of Catholic Social Teaching, including economic, social justice, or other life issues. ,

Gangster18

Thanks for the great interview! ,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk