Event Timer

Started by RickJ, Wed 05/02/2003 22:05:55

Previous topic - Next topic

RickJ

I made a little timer application with AGS 2.53 and 800x600 resolution.  I am going to use it to time speeches but it could be easily applied to other things.  It's listed on the games page or you can get it from http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?category=3. You can get the source from the website, just goto the games page and follow the links.  (650k)

Erica McLane

Not really a game but it`s nice.

Scummbuddy

Actually, I'll use it to time my opening movies and such, to make sure it keeps the attention and energy going....You do have an "energy level" adaptor, right?
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

RickJ

What's an "energy level" adaptor?  

Scummbuddy

I...was...kidding..... I need to work on the jokes...

I was just saying I'll need to watch to make sure that the players interest isnt slipping.... Nevermind....   And the numbers arent fixed at 7, the whole time is it?  Just kidding.  Nice program.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

RickJ

I knew you were kidding, but I still want to make one  ::).   Besides anyone who loves globalints can't be all bad...LoLing.  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk