T-REX e MUSCLE SAM big trouble in S.P.F. NOW ENG-ITA

Started by PuNKKoMmANDO77, Fri 02/10/2009 11:33:10

Previous topic - Next topic

PuNKKoMmANDO77

a lot of things...

for the pool , you can't see all the poll the balls was over here and the game go on

Leon

So there are still balls on the table, you just can't see them? Hmm... confusing but ok then...
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

paolo

Hi Leon,

Leon, could you let me know what sentences are not translated? I thought I had got everything. One thing I do notice that has not been translated is the verbs in the verb coin... these still come out as "guarda" ("look"), "usa" ("use") and "parla a" ("talk to").

There are two errors I realised I had made in the translation after downloading the English version of the game: there appear to be two save buttons in the save/load dialog, but the button with the bench on it is actually the cancel button; also the characters talk in British English when they are supposed to be American... I started off using American English for the translation but later on misunderstood some of the text and thought they were supposed to be British... argh! I apologise to everyone for this cock-up. Hopefully it won't spoil your enjoyment of the game.

As for some of the other bugs you mention:

Quote from: Leon on Thu 15/10/2009 00:26:51
Spoiler
- The remote control doesn't have an icon in your inventory? An as description it says: comando.. ?
- When Brick tells you he has to go, he leaves but the dialog still continues.
[close]
I noticed these too and mentioned them to Punkkommando, but maybe he forgot to fix them or wasn't able to.

Spoiler
- When you try to change the channel in the recreation room, the text that follows in black is completely unreadable...
[close]
That's Gigi (or is it Jojo?) saying "Honk honk honk", so you're not missing anything important here, but black text (with a black outline) is probably not the best choice of colour.

Spoiler

- Another weird one. When looking at the spider in your inventory (hold the mouse down on the spider and moving to the eyes) the inventory closes... ?
[close]
I think what is happening here is that when you move the mouse off the edge of the inventory dialog it closes, so possibly this is what happened (and the mouse has probably moved off the verb coin too).

Leon

Quote from: paolo on Thu 15/10/2009 13:01:59
I thought I had got everything. One thing I do notice that has not been translated is the verbs in the verb coin... these still come out as "guarda" ("look"), "usa" ("use") and "parla a" ("talk to").

There are two errors I realised I had made in the translation after downloading the English version of the game: there appear to be two save buttons in the save/load dialog, but the button with the bench on it is actually the cancel button;

That's what I said yeah. Together with the annoying mousecursor using the default hand-icon. But other than that, nothing's spoiled.. so far  ;D

Quote from: paolo on Thu 15/10/2009 13:01:59
I think what is happening here is that when you move the mouse off the edge of the inventory dialog it closes, so possibly this is what happened (and the mouse has probably moved off the verb coin too).

Now that you mention it... yeah. The verbcoin that is displayed over the inventory is higher than the inventory window so when you try to move to the eyes, you're outside the inventory window underneath (which aparently is still looking at the mouse coords instead of the verbcoin having the focus) and thus closes the inventory.

Alright, continuing the game, which is, I think, more interesting than Dovadula. I have the feeling that there's more story and logic in this one. Some puzzles still seem a little 'off-track' but I'm enjoying it.

PuNKKoMmANDO77

i know i'm a bad scripter but i want to make my game at all  :P

Leon

Soooo, anyone played the English version till the end? I crashed it right after the interview with error:

Error: The character "Muscle Sam" could not be displayed because there were no frames in loop 2 of view 76.

[update]It doesn't always do that so it seems.... not sure what happened here.

PuNKKoMmANDO77

i know this error , i had correct it time ago

PuNKKoMmANDO77

this are a good news only for a few person but i have make the ITALIAN SPEAKED VERSION of the game

http://www.filebox.com/epdn2k1j2roa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk