old mittens thread

Started by , Thu 06/02/2003 15:00:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Pesty

For the second year in a row, Pestilence will be replaced by her imaginary, beer drinking bean donkey, Senor Pinto Burro. I know you all enjoyed his imaginary presence there last year at Mittens.

And please refrain from having sex with my imaginary donkey. He's underaged and is easily lured into tents with beer.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Scummbuddy

So thats what that was.. I woke up and my beer was drank, and my pants were undone.... Wow, I didnt want to bring it up, but now that you have.....
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

2ma2

But since Mills is the omnipotent presence of everything, he can't have raped himself!!!

He just took a wanker..

And boy oh boy, are you mistaken. I mean, hey it's Sweden. Childs getting raped are a belgian feature. We'll smash your face in if you're skin tone is slightly different from sickly pinkish blue (unless you're willing to help us smash the face in of people whose skintone is slghtly different from sickly pinkish blue, in which case your face can remain unsmashed until we're done smashing the other one's in..)

..however, I know from highly secure sources that this cottage lies quite remote, in which, conditional homosexuality may be a factor at this meeting (see! I allready now assume no layday will dare to show up!!! And I don't blame them. I'd having second thoughts about meeting me :p)

Las Naranjas

So, its like a bloody Enid Blyton book.

I Bags Looking In The Smugglers Tunnels!

hurrah!
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Andail

Does anything attract more stupid jokes than a mittens-thread?

m0ds

A thread which has some sort of penis innuendo?

:p
m0ds

Andail

Here's a vow:
If anyone from USA turns up at mittens,  I'll do my best to be in USA at mittens 2004.

I'll be there and play chess with MillsJross, do sprite jam with the white board people, play guitar with Grundislav and discuss Kant with Bspeers.
And whatever more you can do across the pond.

That's my vow. See you.

AGA

Any word on a date yet? The sooner I know when it is, the more certain I can be that I'll be able to get time off work...

EvenWolfy

This is still heresay, but someone from the US is seriously considering attending Mittens.   He figures that if it is doable, and that he will go to Europe some day, why pass up this awesome opportunity?

Andail

Another heresay is that that particular american will be treated like a king and served exotic fruits on golden plates.

Goldmund

I'm not bringing any plates, I will eat from a pan.

Ha ha.

m0ds

LoL, Goldmund.

Yeah, I'll deffinatley be going to the US mittens, so some of you US'ers better get yo punk ass over here!1 (to Sweden)

:p
m0ds

Goldmund

Quote28th July to Friday 1st August 2003

Bleh, I just noticed it... just 5 days, and the first and the last one are for travel... that leaves us with what, 3 days? A bit short for not so cheap journey... This leaves me a little bit in doubt... I don't even know if it's possible considering the bus depature dates.

Pumaman

Quote from: Goldmund on Wed 05/03/2003 22:06:32
Bleh, I just noticed it... just 5 days, and the first and the last one are for travel... that leaves us with what, 3 days? A bit short for not so cheap journey... This leaves me a little bit in doubt... I don't even know if it's possible considering the bus depature dates.

Trust us - Mittens 2002 was the same length, and IMO is the perfect length for an event of this kind, because it gives plenty of time for preparation beforehand and recovery afterwards, and you only have to take 1 week off work.

m0ds

Goldmund, 4 nights, 5 days is pretty much enough. Mainly because last year we found that most people ran out of money near the end.

It'd be great to do it longer, but you also have to remember people need to get time off work and such and not want to use all their holiday leave for Mittens!

Anyway, I thought you were going a couple of days early to help set up?

:)
m0ds

Magintz at school

are there any moose in sweden? cause I heard they have a taste for man flesh?

Andail

Well, since we're not paying for our stay, it doesn't really matter how long you'll be there.

If you come too early, I might be busy cleaning the place, and if you stay too long, you'll end up alone with my grandpa.

So, Goldie, come whenever suits you.

Ps: Oh, and there's ordinary lots of moose in this area, but maybe not out on the islands. We could plant some in our garden if it'd make you happier, though.

jannar85

I hope to come, so don't remove me from the list just yet.
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk