!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Fri 18/12/2009 12:21:49

Previous topic - Next topic

paolo

Hi all,

I played this yesterday and loved it. It was really original and fun too. Often I turn the sound off when playing games, but the really cool music made me leave it on this time. If you haven't already, try clicking on the bench in the top middle square ;)

I too spotted the theme in the phone puzzle.
Spoiler
To tackle it, I 'ad-a(nine) try, then saw how to go-on-in. Ben, thy-mean puzzle's the best sight-I-seen! :D ;D (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleobase if you haven't got a clue what I'm on about.)
[close]

piperhcombs

I must be thick or something, because I can't figure out the phone puzzle.  ???

Nevermind. It clicked right after I posted.  ::)

...........and now I'm stuck at the natural order of things. Gah.
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

Leon

A few tips:

- Stay at the scene, do not wander around.
- Look at everything around you.
- Repeat everything you read for yourself out loud.

If that won't help:
Spoiler
There's a number in each sentence.
[close]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

ddq

Just finished the game, loved it! The art style was wonderful, the music was catchy, the puzzles were clever (especially the natural order one), and the premise was great. I've got to say, you've won me over as a game designer and I'm starting to play through your other games too.

SuperDre

sigh... I just don't get the rap-battle.. put a lot on paper, but I just can't figure out when I need to say what.. I know when It says 2 lines it's good, but no idea how to select the right one after that...

Bulbapuck

I'm lazy so I'll just quote Ben's reply when someone else asked this, hope it helps :)
Quote from: Ben304 on Fri 18/12/2009 17:05:56
This is a hard one, I agree. Sadly, it's kinda hard to give you a hint without completely ruining it.

It should be fairly obvious but:

Spoiler
One of the lines will work each time, and the other two will not. There's no set order - it's worked out with randoms, so don't bother trying to look for a sequence. Instead, look at the three lines you have each time and see if you can spot something that one has that the other 2 do not.
[close]

Sadly, the next hint I have is going to pretty much be a complete spoiler:

Spoiler
Think about the game's title
[close]

Hope this helps.

SuperDre

thanx.. that did the job.. but I never would have come up with the answer.. There's always one puzzle in Ben304's games that I have big difficulties with.. LOL.. and I was so hopefull when I cleared the previous puzzles.. hehe..

Another great little game by Ben304..

Anym

Short and silly?! Short and sweet, rather!! A wonderful game in its minimalism! I found the puzzles and the overall presentation very clever and the interface very fitting! The graphics were also nice, even if I'm normally not a big fan of radically limited palettes! They certainly contribute to the game's uniqueness, though!

My only, extremely minor irritation came early in the intro when Count Can't uses two (!) different styles of emphasis, namely "*vision*" and "REALITY" within two lines! Other than that, I really can't think of anything! Great game, thanks!!
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

Charity

The logic in this game is beautiful.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk