Plugin for Paint .Net- Drawing Perspective Lines

Started by tzachs, Sun 24/01/2010 00:23:15

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

I was inspired by SteveMcCrea's AGSketch (view it
here
) and so I wrote a plugin for Paint .net (a free paint program which I love) which draws perspective lines on the selection you make...
It has the possibility of 1 or 2 vanishing points which you can then drag to your favorite location.

Download it from this paint .net forum thread.
Just put it in you paint .net effects folder (it's located in c:/Program Files/Paint .net/Effects on my computer) and then start the program. You will find the perspective lines under Render.

Dataflashsabot

I was recently searching the web high and low for an easy way to do this. Thank you, thank you very much. :)

Crimson Wizard

Exactly something I wanted to propose to SteveMcCrea to do, but forgot ;)
I'll test it very soon.

tzachs

I've made a new version with some more options (controlling the "aspect ratio" & color of the lines), also opened a thread in the paint .net forum for it (link in the first post), so updates (if there will be any) will be from there...

Quote from: Dataflashsabot on Sun 24/01/2010 20:49:29
I was recently searching the web high and low for an easy way to do this. Thank you, thank you very much. :)
You're welcome, I'm happy you've found a use for it  :).

@CW: let me know if you have any problems with it (actually if you don't have any problems with it will be even better to know  ;) )...

Crimson Wizard

ouch nevermind, post deleted  ;D will test it now.

EDIT: Huh, well, all it does is drawing lines? Fair enough  :)
Actually I find it useful, because I am pretty lazy to draw these myself every time. So thank you very much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk