Insta Game: Space Adventurer

Started by MillsJROSS, Mon 10/02/2003 04:49:40

Previous topic - Next topic

MillsJROSS

You heard right. An Insta Game. I started working on it during late december while I was on a diffrent computer and wasn't able to make AQ2. So instead I decided to use this much needed resource. Thanks Mr. C and Sylpher. Also Rodekill for his new additions which I have yet to see.

http://www.sylpher.com/ig/games/IG_SA.zip

This is it. Play it. Love it. And well...delete it afterwards.

Edit -
I just was told about a small bug with a doubled up inventory item. The empty blue cup. Use the cup on the water until you don't have anymore...Sorry for the inconvinience...I'll try to fix that soon.

-MillsJROSS

Sylpher

Rock on with your bad self mills. Haven't gotten to the end yet but it is really nice to see IG brought to life. I'll give a better response after I finish it.

[Beat it...Finally]
Heh nice mills. Though if you wouldn't mind letting me 'borrow' the source I will be happy to fix up the minor bugs...Still nice. Space Adventurer 2?...? ??

Privateer Puddin'

ooh ooh  
* Custard downloads !

volmel

Am I ever crummy at solving these games:

Spoiler
I'm wondering around the desert following the footprints and I seem to end up back at the same screen.  I have the card and the cup
[close]

Thanks, it looks great so far.

MillsJROSS

Spoiler
Yes you are just wandering around. I gave you a subtle hint about it earlier, but if you didn't pick up on it, the process of elimination is the way to go. Once you've tried one direction and it leads you back to the first screen of the desert...don't try it again. If you need more help, I'll give you the directions.
[close]

-MillsJROSS

volmel

I just finished it.  Oh, but you are a sly one, aren't you?  Great game.

Erica McLane

You have left behing me. My Insta Game is in alpha stage but soon the betatests will begin.
By the way great game!

Sylpher

Okay all fixed up. The palete, The whole weird sand bug thing is fixed and the not being able to go back out of town once you go in is fixed...or at least should be...

Toefur

rookworm3

this is neat-o.

question:

Spoiler
I have the same problem as volmel. It appears that every direction I take from the room with the hole in the sand takes me back to the first screen. Could you possibly post directions? -- Thanks
[close]

MillsJROSS

Okay...but you'll feel better if you find it out for yourself.

Spoiler
Left on first screen. Right. And on the third screen you can go either left or down. I hope this helps you.
[close]

-MillsJROSS

rookworm3

Spoiler
Thanks a lot. You were right, by the way-- I am kicking myself right now! One day, I'll learn to think outside the box. One day..... yes.
[close]

Gonzo

I enjoyed this one a lot, just shows what can be achieved with Insta-Game. It had a good sense of humour throughout, I liked the chatter with Sidekick in the bar. Got stumped finding my way around the desert, that was a cheeky bit of puzzle trickery - good though, kind of a 'think outside the box' thing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk