Started by InCreator, Sat 27/02/2010 01:26:09

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

Quote from: Mods on Sun 04/04/2010 23:01:58
No voice-over?

I simply will not watch!

::)
Really, monkey? Just press Ctrl+T...

Seriously now, enjoyed your tutorials, just watched them now one by one and automatically subscribed...

Anian

Just a small complaint - I know you might like that music, but even though first few are ok (like in part 0), those last videos mostly have music that's a bit...I want to say annoying, but I mean distracting. It really gets hard to concentrate on watching what you're doing. Something slow and melodic is more suitable imho.  
I don't want the world, I just want your half

InCreator

Point taken.
As audio goes, I didn't pay attention that much since there's no voice-over so you might aswell mute it and keep your own music playing or whatever. Since my main hassle is to get video done and uploaded, spending time to find suitable music would prolong everything...

I didn't know it's that hard to draw & record at same time: everytime I draw something and hate it second later, I have continuity issues to deal with so I cannot really erase and redo it... Since this room has moved into drawing details - which means basic pixel art - pressure is off a bit...

That said, I still have some neat tricks to show and next video will make some major changes in how this room looks like. I have already recorded basics but need to draw a bit further to make full-length video.

EDIT: Added some captions to video #5. Youtube annotations tend to look better than ones made in camtasia studio.
EDIT: Part 6 is up!

http://www.indrek.org/ArtGem13crack.zip
Install it, start once and close. Then run crack and patch .exe

(It is NOT sold anymore and project is discontinued so it's not illegal to share here!)

Also, over some time (usually few months), crack fails and artgem tells that it's expired. If so, uninstall ArtGem, start->Run->regedit
and delete whole key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RL Vision

Then reinstall and crack again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk