Okay, I've already fell asleep at my computer 5 times today working on this so screw it. Here is the current playable build of
HARD SPACE: CONQUEST OF THE GAYLIKS. http://www.mediafire.com/?muwzjnmnwkn
This is an adventure game with ADULT themes. This means that if you are a kiddie or scared by things like pixelized boobies, penises or strong language then simply do not play until you begin to enter puberty and discover these things are fun!
Also, I am aware of the bugs in the game so I will not respond or acknowledge bug reports at this time (so save some time and don't post them).
Eventually there will be a more polished, FULL RELEASE version of this game with all the backgrounds cleaned up, probably more animations, and all the fixes. That will not happen today or in a week.
I have been working on this game full-tilt since April 1st so to say I am proud of what I accomplished in that time is an understatement. You will find inside the tiny RAR quite possibly the largest game I've made yet with actual gameplay and lots and lots of fun things to do and have done to you, like:
1. Achieve up to 6 awards or demerits depending on your gameplay style.
4. Solve puzzles with the help of witty banter from your companions Spunk and Dr. Ramsey
5. Try to keep the security guy alive only to see him die in some other amusing way.
7. Battles to the DEATH.
8. Look up strange words like 'Penetrator' and 'Scatty' on your wristcom computer!
9. Visit strange new worlds and terrorize the populace with your AMAZING technology.
10. Generally have a lot of fun unless you're a really boring person with no sense of humor.
If you want to tell me how much you love the game, do so by PM please. Chances are very good I will be sleeping and completely avoiding AGS for the next week to get it out of my system.
That is all. And have fun, kids, and remember: I made this game because I LOVE YOU.
Special thanks goes to that amazing AngelicCharon not only for beta testing this albatross of a game but for putting up with my semi-coherent caffeine rants on puzzle design. He is the reason you got to play the game today (he is also the one to blame if things don't work).