Moving forward

Started by Renegade Implementor, Thu 01/04/2010 05:05:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Implementor

I was recently informed by the Reality-on-the-Norm Revitalization Committee that due to the lack of new/concerted interest since we got the site/form space back, they have come to the conclusion that the streamlined canon approach has failed.

Therefore they have voted & agreed that the way forward is to reboot the series (think of the Batman, James Bond, Star Trek movies for example).  There will be a post in a weeks time or so to begin discussion on what/who should be retained.

GreenBoy

What about a completely different series?  Or is Ron that important to everyone?

NsMn

Oh, are you? Well, then do it like we do and make English Maniac Mansion Mania Episodes from now.

DeviantGent

*begins to rage uncontrollably*

*looks at the date*

... well played, Mister Downing. Well played.
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

Jared

Personally I think the lack of interest would be over new games not being released.

I gather we'd still be able to release games with Dr Die Vee Ess, the Nihilist Bros etc if we're interested in making them? I've been sidetracked by other projects but I still did want to make a RoN game..

Dualnames

I almost thought this was to be true..when I saw it on first april. But then I knew it was april fools, but that's the most realistic one.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Jared

...damn. Just when I think I've gotten through an April the First un-snagged... Well played, Renegade. Well played...

Renegade Implementor

There's a phrase that goes along the lines "It's easier to swallow a lie if it's wrapped in a truth."  Same thing here.  While it's true that there's been a long (far too long) period without any real activity, a "Reality-on-the-Norm Revitalization Committee" doesn't exist.

In short, this post was indeed (just to be confirm) an April Fools prank.

DeviantGent

They say that a lie can go around the world before the truth has got it's boots on.

I don't know who "they" are, exactly, but based on comments like that, they could do with a damn good thrashing.
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk