PS3 and FIFA 10 anyone?

Started by Peder 🚀, Sun 02/05/2010 18:47:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

Seeing the recent game AGS Footballer by tzachs I started wondering if maybe any of you guys/girls have FIFA 10 on the PS3?

Would be fun to play with some fellow AGS'ers sometime :).

My PSN is Arnjeir.

(Feel free to add me if you got Modern Warfare 2, LBP or any of the latest GTA games too ;))

Calin Leafshade

I think we should all share our various gamer tag things.

steam - Steviepolts (I also suggest people join the AGS group on steam, we play L4D2 pretty regularly.)
xbox360 - Squire James (those who get the reference get points)
PS3 - No idea.. i dont game on my PS3 that much.
Wii friend code available on request but i dont game online with it much.

Arboris

That sounds good:

Steam: Arbz (These days mostly Battlefield Bad Company 2 for mp)
PS3: Arbzeh   (playing on the euro servers; SFVI, SSFVI, Blazblue, GT IV prologue, burnout paradise,  GTA4, Saints row 2, killzone 2)
Xbox360: Can't remember, and it's not hooked at the tv atm. (It made way too much fan noise, which i find quite irritating)

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

Ryan Timothy B

Xbox 360: Unknown Quest

I've been playing some Left 4 Dead 2 lately.  Definitely not as addicted to the two games as everyone seems to be.  But I do go online and play it once in a while.

I'm also looking to get some of those challenging achievements like killing a Tank with only Melee weapons.  The whole team gets the achievement, unless they've already done it, obviously.  Or some achievement of creating a team and beating the opponents, but I haven't looked into the specifics of that achievement yet - I'm not quite sure what it's about.

Chicky

I will be playing the Reach beta tomorrow. If anyone else is, hit me up and we'll play  :D

Pixelton

Steam: birritan
I play alot of CS, killing floor and Shattered Horizon...well I did before my motherboard popped.

Xbox360: birritan
I try not to spend too much time on it as I always feel a little guilty when I should be working on my AGS game.
Please follow our progress on IndieDB!

<a href="http://www.indiedb.com/games/dustbowl-a-wasteland-adventure" title="View Dustbowl - A Wasteland Adventure on Indie DB" target="_blank">Dustbowl - A Wasteland Adventure</a>

Domino

I do not like playing MP games online, but you can friend me on Xbox Live

Gamer Tag: MALIBU2005

Add me as a friend, stalk me, or just send a message.

I am already a friend with Ryan.

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Domino on Thu 06/05/2010 01:21:50
I am already a friend with Ryan.
Yay!!  :=

I do not like playing MP games online, but you can friend me on Xbox Live
So is this why I haven't played Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 with you yet?  Damn you.....   :D

Domino

I have LFD2, but for some reason I get nervous playing games online. I used to be fine, until I was made fun of playing a nice game of UNO.

Anian

Quote from: Domino on Thu 06/05/2010 01:29:19
I have LFD2, but for some reason I get nervous playing games online. I used to be fine, until I was made fun of playing a nice game of UNO.
I'd presume it was on XBL and not pc?  ;D
Those are the mighty show offs that insult people on family card games. Those and the "noob" calling people just annoy the hell out of me.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk