Text Quest - (MEGA update)

Started by Atelier, Tue 08/06/2010 19:19:14

Previous topic - Next topic

NsMn

Nice to see someone actually use that text thing...  *brag*  :=

Atelier

Ahh, yes, NsMn deserves recognition for donating some code. =)

I really should get this finished. It's so close!

Atelier

Big update in the first post.

ShiverMeSideways

Atelier, that is GORGEOUS! This might be the first ever text adventure I'll ever play! :D I wish you the best of luck! ;)

Atelier

Quote from: ShiverMeSideways on Sun 13/02/2011 19:39:54
Atelier, that is GORGEOUS! This might be the first ever text adventure I'll ever play! :D I wish you the best of luck! ;)

Cheers, I'll need it if I'm ever to finish the damn thing.

Atelier

-

discordance

hello everyone I'm just here to reiterate that this game looks pretty awesome. IF/RPG HAS THIS EVER BEEN DONE BEFORE? It's like my two favourite things, words everywhere and fighting water nymphs with onyx daggers.

Atelier

Added a 'sat nav' and some other features which I'm quite excited about, for example mounts, which allow you to access locations which would be unreachable on foot.

CaptainD

Awesome!

It looks like you have a fairly sophisticated parser.  :=

Matti

This looks really nice. I haven't played a text based adventure in a long time and can't say that I've ever been a huge fan of such a thing but if the story is appealing and the parser sophisticated, this could be something for me.

Keep it up!

Ubel

I've always preferred a well written IF to any graphic adventure game. They have a whole different level of immersion. This looks excellent and judging by those screen shots the writing is very good. I'm definitely looking forward to playing this. :)

Atelier

Hello everybody, I'm here to bring news of a MEGA update in the first post.

Quote from: Atelier on Wed 13/10/2010 19:57:44

Listen to this joker.

CaptainD

Quote from: Atelier on Tue 30/08/2011 20:19:33
Hello everybody, I'm here to bring news of a MEGA update in the first post.

Quote from: Atelier on Wed 13/10/2010 19:57:44

Listen to this joker.

"Close" is such a relative term...

It'll be worth it when you finish, however long it takes!  (Though sometime before 2015 would be nice...  :P)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk