The Trophy Registry

Started by Andail, Mon 14/06/2010 22:33:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Since a lot of trophies went missing after the demise of Neole's web storage service, I thought we could collect all the trophies people have made - and won - so far.
Not only would it be swell to see all the trophies in one thread, it would also allow those eligible for long lost trophies to once again include them in their sigs.

If you've got a trophy picture you've made but lack hosting, email it to me (petterlj at yahoo dot se). If you're already hosting a trophy image, post it here along with the name and date of the competition, and preferably who's eligible for it, if that's not too much to ask for.

I will gather all the contributions into one big trophy compilation.

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Andail on Mon 14/06/2010 22:33:11
it would be swell to see all the trophies in one thread

+1!

Domino

Neat idea Andail. I am glad I saved mine on my computer and used Photobucket to store them.

I will always cherish the Golden Floppy Disk trophy that Ghost made. I love that thing.  :)

Stupot

Dom, where did you get that gift-wrapped trophy from?  I used to have a bronze one of them, but it disappeared.
:(

Domino

I think it was from Twirly. It was an Honorable Mention trophy.

Can't remember what coloring ball it was from though.

edit: This is the thread, but none of her trophies are there though.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=36254.msg479327#msg479327

Wyz

Trophies for the contests I've hosted so far:

Todo: add topics and winners
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Vince Twelve

Chain Story, August 2009

Trihan, AtelierGames, Andorxor, [Cameron], Phemar, Ultra Magnus, monkey_05_06, Babar, tzachs

Andail, Akatosh, Vince Twelve, The Ivy, Wyz, LGM, DanielH, TheJBurger, Bulbapuck

Vince Twelve, [Cameron], uncle-mum, tzachs, TheJBurger, AtelierGames, LGM, The Ivy, Andorxor, TheJBurger, DanielH, monkey_05_06, Bulbapuck, Wyz, Akatosh, Phemar, Ultra Magnus, Trihan, Andail, Babar

AtelierGames, Andail, Ultra Magnus, Babar, Wyz, Bulbapuck, The Ivy, Phemar, monkey_05_06, [Cameron]

TheJBurger, tzachs, Vince Twelve, Trihan, LGM, Akatosh, DanielH, Andorxor

Vince Twelve, [Cameron], uncle-mum, tzachs, TheJBurger, AtelierGames, LGM, The Ivy, Andorxor, TheJBurger, DanielH, monkey_05_06, Bulbapuck, Wyz, Akatosh, Phemar, Ultra Magnus, Trihan, Andail, Babar

Broken Picture Telephone Chain Story, May 2010

Andail, AtelierGames,  Bulbapuck, [Cameron], Tuomas

Jim Reed, Ascovel, Babar

Wyz

Tuomas, ShiverMeSideways, Privateer Puddin', [Cameron], Babar, Akatosh, Stupot, AtelierGames, Vince Twelve, Andail, Wyz, tzachs, NsMn

Scarab, wonkyth, Dualnames, discordance, Ascovel, Bulbapuck, discordance

Babar, Privateer Puddin', Akatosh, Vince Twelve, discordance, Andail, AtelierGames

Ascovel, Wyz, AtelierGames, NsMn, Bulbapuck, Dualnames, Jim Reed

[Cameron], tzachs, Jim Reed, ShiverMeSideways, Andail, Stupot, Scarab

(Phew, I think that's all correct...)

Dualnames

Speaking of great trophies.. has there been a MAGS trophy? If anyone wants to make or suggest one, I'd love that.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Stefano

Decided to randomly visit the forums and saw this topic by chance. Heh.
Dunno if these are stored somewhere, though.

SpriteJam - The Underworld 2008 (oct.10th to oct.24th)

1st place: ProgZMax
2nd place: Ghost
3rd place: BillyCoen
Trying to make my first AGS game.

Crimson Wizard

I held Sprite Jam once, but my trophies are uploaded to imageshack, so they weren't lost.
If anyway you want to have them just in case (for the record or something ;)), here they are:

Sprite Jam, The Saint (17 to 26 Nov 2009)
to Misj
to Victor6
to Babar

Peder 🚀

Ill gladly host all trophies on www.agsarchives.com :).

About MAGS trophies I don't think there has been any official ones at least.
Though I remember myself making me this when I won a MAGS once:

Not sure how that cup was made etc, but I will look through my backups to see if I still have the cup on its own, unless someone else remember how it came to life.

[edit:]
Lol, seems I started it all and somehow made the cup!

Arboris

Let's see, these were a few I made:

Concept shooter. Demo version 1.05

Baron

Ah, trophies..... that takes me back.  These are all that I've handed out:

Most of them were for the Animation Competitions a couple of years back, but I guess I'll have to do some research into the specifics.

Blue

Better put mine here then.

From Colouring Ball 5 dec - 13 dec: Something strange

The winners were:
1st place Bohnito
2nd place Andy R.
3rd place Penguin

The Great Underground Empire

These were posted years ago, when I was a different person... :)

Only one of the bunny trophies from the Kill the Bunny animation competition I hosted survived:

(Um, ignore the other two, I just copied this from the winner's trophy bar. :) )

But here are all three from the Rebus edition of the Quizzening I hosted:

And last, this thing, that I think I made myself after winning a trophy-less comp for something or other:  :)

I think I may have won one or two others that are lost to time.  Happy memories. :)

Atelier

I'm going to use some of my current abundance of free time going through the competition board and sourcing ALL the trophies ever given for the Greater Good. I am that crazy. Wish me luck.

Atelier

Actually there's 73 pages so if somebody is mad enough to help me we can cut it in half and do it twice as fast ::) It wouldn't take very long. PM me.

Wyz

I was thinking about making a website for the trophies but I need to think it through first. ;D
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Twirlly

After a bit of a hiatus I couldn't stay away from AGS. I love it so  ;D

Below are the trophies I've given out.

(So Stupot+ you can once again have your first AGS trophy and Domino you can use the gift one without that hideous green background if you'd like, not sure why that one was ever uploaded at all really)

Animation Competition - Clowning Around (February 22 - March 3, 2007)

Neil Dnuma BaRoN

Colouring Ball - Presents (December 4-26, 2009)

IndieBoy Mr. Suit Stupot Brentimous, Domino

Animation Competition - See Santa (December 9-23, 2009)

Lyaer
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Kastchey

I suppose the animation competition is waiting for someone to revive it yet again.

And here are the trophies I have handed out:

Background Blitz: Seashore (02.14-02.26, 2013)

Background Blitz: Alien World (11.10-11.26 , 2011)

Sprite Jam: Brides of Dracula (09.18-09.30, 2011)

Sprite Jam: Lexicon Daemonica (11.07-11.15, 2009)

Coloring Ball: What's That In the Distance? (06.15-06.23, 2009)

Sprite Jam: Life After the Apocalypse (04.26-05.05, 2009)

Background Blitz: Sorcerer's Dwelling (04.21-04.30, 2009)

Coloring Ball: Chasing a Phantom (04.16-04.24, 2009)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk