Death - Episode One

Started by Khris, Tue 22/06/2010 11:27:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Khris

I got the
Spoiler
letter from the emo and need to find the hideout.
[close]
I have no idea where to start.
Spoiler
Can I get rid of the guard somehow? The emo watched my so he's probably near the elderly home.
[close]

karja

what you should do is

Just a hint:
Spoiler
Try to get rid of the guard to get in to the room you were blown up.
[close]

Exactly what to do:
Spoiler
Throw the skeletal rat trough the window in the back alley and he will help you a bit.
[close]

KarjaJr

I added 2 sentences in the new version of the game that should make it a little easier to understand what to do.

Spoiler
When you read the letter from the emo, Death will say "Hmm.. I will need Dr.Zombies help with this.. Better find him."
[close]
Spoiler
When you enter the tunnel after talking to the demonhunter, he will say "Hah, do you think you can sneak down here?" before he asks if you have any proof
[close]

Tina

love this game but i am stuck, i need a banana for monkey and i cant get the portal controller until i have an assignment can you give me a push please i cant do anything thanks

karja

Here is a hint for you:

hint 1:
Spoiler
Since you cant get to the real world you will have to make your own banana, use something to chew on and something that smells like banana. And mix it.
[close]

hint 2:
Spoiler
Styrofoam is good for making moulds. You will just need a knife or something to carve it.
[close]

Tina

thanks for the help guys, im nearly there just cant find anything to chew on thanks

Leon

I had some trouble with that one too:

Spoiler
Put the monkey food in the bag and add the perfume.  Then use it on the styrofoam head.
[close]
You don't have to chew it...
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Tina

I think I need the rope on the crane at the dump but I cant get it help please! thanks

Leon

You need a tool for that. Now where would you get tools?

Spoiler
Next to 'your' own house is a storage room...
[close]

Tina

im stuck again, how to i prove to the demonhunter im a friend?  He just sends me back out again, i have tried everything thanks

Leon

You really need to get in again but be very quiet....
Spoiler
Put on the pink slippers.
[close]

Shadow1000

I have the rope, the cheese and the box.

Spoiler
I made a trap from the cheese adn box but I don't know what to do with it to catch a rat.
[close]

Any ideas?

Tina

I am stuck, I have taken the sword and cant produce a fight with anyone im lost for ideas help thanks

Leon

@Shadow1000:

If you've assembled the trap correctly,
Spoiler
put it on the ground between the containers behind the old peoples home.
[close]

@Tina:

You need to prove that you've taken the sword back 'by force', so let the guy think there was a fight.
Spoiler
Go upstairs and make some noise.
[close]
Here's how:
Spoiler
Take the frying pan and the pipe and use them on each other near the opening to the tunnel.
[close]

Shadow1000

@Leon:

I must be missing something:

Spoiler
The rat trap I created is just the cheese in the box. I'm missing a step...
[close]

Thanks!

Tina

its me stuck again, how do I get the key from the monkey? thanks

Leon

@Shadow1000:

You're missing a step. And a blueprint I presume...
You need 5 parts to make the trap. To get the blueprint, go to the junkyard.
Spoiler
Talk to the man in the booth and he'll give you the blueprint and another vital part for your trap.
[close]
Reading the blueprint, you can see you need more. If you need help with that as well, let me know.

@Tina:

To get the monkey... chase it. Not sure where the monkey in now, outside or inside?
If outside:
Spoiler
When sitting on the tent, use the rake or sword to get him off there. Go inside the tent and use the sword on the roof of the tent. Then go outside again and chase the monkey.
[close]
If inside:
Spoiler
Make sure the demon hunter is distracting the monkey. Whisper that to him.
[close]

Shadow1000

Thanks for the tip, Leon!

Spoiler
I spoke to the guy in the booth many times before i asked and didn't have the option of asking how to catch rats. It worked this time and I'm at the next part of the game
[close]

SHADOW

karja

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Tue 29/06/2010 23:35:22

Spoiler
I spoke to the guy in the booth many times before i asked and didn't have the option of asking how to catch rats. It worked this time and I'm at the next part of the game
[close]

SHADOW

This is probably why you couldn´t ask him directly:
Spoiler
First you have to try to catch the skeletal rat without a trap, so that you realize that you even need a trap.
[close]

Shadow1000

Karja:

Spoiler

First you have to try to catch the skeletal rat without a trap, so that you realize that you even need a trap
[close]

Wow...I would never have guessed that. Glad Leon was here to help.

Spoiler

The truth is that I probably spent about 45 minutes trying to catch the rats in the junkyard till Leon told me that I need to get the skeletal rat. I'm guessing that the rats in the junkyard are supposed to throw you off?
[close]

SHADOW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk