PLUGIN: AGSBlend. AGS Graphic Library - Source Available

Started by Calin Leafshade, Sun 01/08/2010 17:44:21

Previous topic - Next topic

David Ostman

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 02/12/2013 23:30:32
Oh they are. Will they be in 3.3.1 or 3.4.0?
Of course they should be appliable to every object/GUI/whatnot seperately and not a gamewide default blending mode in general settings.
They are planned to be added to the engine natively? That would be amazing :D

dbuske

What if your blessings come through raindrops
What if your healing comes through tears...

Calin Leafshade

Knox

Quote from: David Ostman on Mon 02/12/2013 23:46:34
Quote from: selmiak on Mon 02/12/2013 23:30:32
Oh they are. Will they be in 3.3.1 or 3.4.0?
Of course they should be appliable to every object/GUI/whatnot seperately and not a gamewide default blending mode in general settings.
They are planned to be added to the engine natively? That would be amazing :D

Yeah it would, great plugin...would it be even "faster" once added to the engine natively?
--All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

dbuske

I finally downloaded the newest AGS program. I assume I don't need agsblend.dll. Will I need the extra d3d dlls to get dx9 to work.
What if your blessings come through raindrops
What if your healing comes through tears...

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: dbuske on Mon 17/02/2014 02:51:53
I finally downloaded the newest AGS program. I assume I don't need agsblend.dll.
That depends on how do you use this plugin. Not all of its functions are incorporated into AGS.
For example, alternate blending modes, such as "Blur", "HighPass" etc were not implemented in AGS yet.

Knox

Hi,

Sorry for opening an old thread. I ran into a weird glitch and I also had a few questions regarding this plugin.

The glitch--> Since using 3.3.1 Alpha 1 (with custom resolutions), Ive noticed that using the PutAlpha function, it seems that some sprites get redrawn with semi-transparency in black/dark gray areas, when it should be opaque. Is this a problem with the plugin or 3.3.1 + custom res?

For my 2nd question, are there plans for this plugin to be merged into 3.3.1 with all the filters, Get/PutAlpha, etc?

Thanks!
--All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

xBRANEx

Mehrdad

I had this file in my archive .But I'm not sure for last update. I hope useful for you :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgv08ktsjfyxtlw/agsblend.rar?dl=0

cheers
Mehrdad
My official site: http://www.pershaland.com/

eri0o

Hey, sorry for necroing. Has someone experimented with this plugin and FakeScreen? I am looking into it and it appears to work fast enough for 320x180 . Is something I am missing?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk