My first AGS game
A sliding puzzle like the classic board game Rush Hour.
This demo contains 13 playable levels.
- Level 09: 'Pageup/down key slider' bug fixed.
- Level 13: Room-load bug fixed.
- Level 03 'Home/Delete key slider' bug fixed.
- Level 05 'page up/down key slider'bug fixed.
- Level 12 'unable to enter level 13' bug fixed.
Download 'Blockz [Demo]' here
- Level 11 'shift key slider' bug fixed.
When starting a new level the game will be auto-saved.
When starting an already unlocked level, the game will not save.
When starting the game it will auto-restore the savegame, bringing you to the start of last played level.
A level will be unlocked when you finish it
You can replay unlocked levels by the level select menu, just click the on-screen star-button.
You can reset a level by using the on-screen circle-with-arrow-button.
Quit the game by clicking the on-screen Q-button.
L = Level Select
Q = Quit game
This demo still contains placeholders like for example the mouse pointer.
The next & previous buttons in the level select screen are not yet enabled since there's only one screen yet.
Level 2: Level select: