Would you like to like to read some comics?

Started by Eggie, Sun 22/08/2010 13:17:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Eggie

It's a little known fact that I have been making some: http://tastefulcomics.tumblr.com

Don't tell anyone about them, though. They're a secret.

Eggie

You!
I had forgot that you also are a man who makes comics and that they are funny and great.

I will add your comic's link to sidebar and thus the great circle of comics will perpetuate and one day maybe blossom into a fat baby.

OneDollar

I like your drawing style, and several of those made me laugh. Consider yourself RSSed!

*Inspired, OneDollar went off to sketch his own comics thus neglecting his games and going to bed too late again*

Paper Carnival

I went through all of them. I'd like to see more of Sally & Suzie, those are my favourite :D

Eggie

Today's update might be of particular interest to this community.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Evil

Very funny comics, but something on your page keeps crashing Firefox. This happening for anyone else?

Eggie

Arrgh, I've been meaning to prune through the HTML and figure out what's doing that. It's hard though because I built the site from cheatsheets and I really don't know where to start looking.

I guess I should really tear the whole thing down and start again but... guuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhaarrghh....

Creed Malay

Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Eggie

Guess I'd better wraaap those characters up. I hope this comic gives you the closure you need:

Also, I got a tweet earlier today from Dave Gilbert saying a friend of this had E-mailed my Gabriel Knight comic to Jane Jenson...mixed feelings about that but mostly geeky excitement.

Dave Gilbert

Not the Abby ending we expected, but awesome nevertheless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk