fragile

Started by mdyoung40, Sun 29/08/2010 17:35:39

Previous topic - Next topic

mdyoung40

fragile,i got the goo and put it in waste bin,don't know password,don't know hims name,got the ball.got the formula for glue.been in both office's.cant't do anything else.help,please

elizabeth

Quote from: mdyoung40 on Sun 29/08/2010 17:35:39
fragile,i got the goo and put it in waste bin,don't know password,don't know hims name,got the ball.got the formula for glue.been in both office's.cant't do anything else.help,please

Spoiler
For the password examine the bookshelf in the bosses office move closely - for the name you just need to talk to him - allot
[close]

I'm stuck too

Spoiler
How do you distract the guy in the office?
[close]

mdyoung40

thanks elizabeth,if i find something new i'll let you know.

arj0n

Quote from: elizabeth on Sun 29/08/2010 18:28:16
I'm stuck too
You'll nee to find a
Spoiler
coop solution...
[close]

saluk

Arj0n... that doesn't help.

Spoiler
I melted the super ball but can't find anywhere to use it. I have the robot arm missing the battery. Recipe says I need organic material, and bubbly, I know what bubbly is, but how do I get the battery? For organic, I thought to pick the flower, but he says "the flower is in the way" when I try to get it. That message is confusing me.
[close]

elizabeth

Spoiler
I melted the super ball but can't find anywhere to use it. I have the robot arm missing the battery. Recipe says I need organic material, and bubbly, I know what bubbly is, but how do I get the battery? For organic, I thought to pick the flower, but he says "the flower is in the way" when I try to get it. That message is confusing me.
[close]

Saluk - i'm still stuck, but this should help you
Spoiler
To get the battery you need to distract Thurg.  Use the super ball on the ship's engine and get the battery from the pile of junk.  To get the organic material talk to the flower.  It moves out of the way for a second and you can grab the dirt.  Easy to miss because Bingler is blocking your view of the flower. Hope this helps! If you figure out how to distract Lugo let me know.  Thanks!
[close]

mdyoung40

i'm stuck there to.i still can,t distract lugo.can any one help, please

saluk

Thanks elizabeth, now I'm stuck where everyone else is :)

Spoiler
Pretty sure it has to do with the window, Bot, or both.
[close]

Tinytim

Quote from: saluk on Tue 31/08/2010 22:12:41
Thanks elizabeth, now I'm stuck where everyone else is :)

Spoiler
Pretty sure it has to do with the window, Bot, or both.
[close]
Spoiler
Go to ship bay with Bot. Operate Bot.
[close]
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

elizabeth

thank you tiny tim.  i must have tried that a dozen times, but not standing in exactly the right spot.

Eli

I understood I have to use the melted ball on engine, but I can't find the right place. Also I don''t know
what I must do to go to ship bay with Bolt .

Any hit?

thanks a lot in advance

marko33

where's the robot arm stuck!

Eli

I understood I have to use the melted ball on engine, but I can't find the right place. Also I don''t know

Any hit?

thanks a lot in advance

arj0n

Quote from: Eli on Tue 14/09/2010 01:59:14

Any hit?

thanks a lot in advance
Spoiler
use the melted ball on the engine, The engine does have a hotspot. It's at the same spot as the entrance of the ship.
[close]

arj0n

Quote from: marko33 on Sun 12/09/2010 17:34:43
where's the robot arm stuck!
Spoiler
you can find the robot arm in the room with the locked door, inside the ship. You have to find the password to enter that room though.
[close]

david

Spoiler
where to stand the robot to distract the almost naked gray alien and to grab the access card
[close]

arj0n

@david

Well...
Spoiler
Ship bay
[close]

piperhcombs

Quote from: elizabeth on Sun 29/08/2010 18:28:16
Quote from: mdyoung40 on Sun 29/08/2010 17:35:39

Spoiler
For the password examine the bookshelf in the bosses office move closely - for the name you just need to talk to him - allot
[close]

I'm stuck too

Spoiler
[close]

I still can't figure out the password to the safe.
Spoiler
I've studied the bookshelf to death and tried every possible combination I could get from the bookshelf. I must be missing something. I can usually figure out these bookshelf code/sequence/password things by myself and usually fairly quickly but this one's just not coming to me.
[close]
Help?
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

arj0n

@piperhcombs:

Spoiler
the bookshelf is a hint to another puzzle, the one to get the password to the quarters room with the locked door. The open-the-safe puzzle does not have a clue hidden in the game. And to find the safe you need a card and use it somewhere.
[close]

Eli

I have been trying hard to find the right spot on the engines but I cant find it

help me please

thanks a lot

Eli

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk