Gray

Started by Fitz, Wed 22/09/2010 15:26:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz

It's not that I didn't like the old one, either :) But it had to go - because the intro has an animated sequence of a spaceship doing exactly what you see in the  logo. Ergo, it'd be kinda redundant to repeat it, especially that the said sequence comes right after the logo.

JSH

Nice looking little game Fitz, love the palette and art style. Will definitely check this out! :)

Fitz

UPDATE: November 25, 2012

THE ALIEN INVASTION STARTS ON NOVEMBER 30!!!

After two years and three months in development, and some recent, unexpected hurdles, the game is finally allllmost there. The final round of beta testing is almost over and I'm adding some final touches here and there. So unless we get invaded by aliens, the game will premiere on Friday, November 30!

Also, my long-time friend, Ellana Dayligaun of the incredibly talented band Invisible Animals, let me use one of their otherwoldly songs in the game's outro sequence. The result was MIND-BLOWING!

Fitz

If all goes well, it'll be there in a matter of 15-30 minutes. Uploading it right now :)

EDIT:

Yup, it's DONE :)  The release thread can be found HERE

PHEW!

I'd like to thank everyone on the team: SwordOfKings128, Sephiroth, Maggie, Paul Franzen, Arj0n, Tabata, NickyNyce -- and all the folks who followed Gray on the forums :) And especially ThreeOhFour, who was the one to inspire me to fulfill my teenage dream of making an adventure game :) And Densming, without whose AGS tutorials I would've never been able to get anywhere with the game. And Sephiroth, Khris, Matti and Geork, who taught me some more. Thank you all!

Darth Mandarb

Excellent!!  Congrats on finishing it.

You might want to include the link (to the completed games thread) in the first post as well!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk