On a bet you spend the night in an old abandoned house rumored to be haunted... In the middle of the night you hear strange noises and feel the floor beneath you vibrating, ever-so-slightly. Never one to believe in the irrational you decide to seek answers.
During your investigation in the grand entry room you notice that one of the spindles on the banister doesn't seem to connect to the railing. You give it a tug. To your surprise the stairs begins to move! They seem to be sinking! The stairs continue to lower and reveal a hidden doorway! The stairs, now leading downwards towards the newly revealed door, stop moving and with a final creak, seem to settle in place. You walk down the stairs and with a final, hesitant breath, swing the door wide open.
In front of you is a massive complex, it reminds you of a hospital, or maybe the science laboratory your mother works at... You hear an intense rattling noise just ahead of you. Regaining your focus you remember why you were awoken in the middle of the night. Sheets of cloth cover many items in the room, sheathing possible noise makers from view. You decide to rip all of the sheets off and find out exactly what's causing strange noises. You walk to a nearby stainless steel table with a number of objects on it; you grab a corner of the sheet, take another hesitant breath and rip the sheet off!
You take a step backwards... There, on the table! It's... It's...WHAT IS IT?!
You tell me! The object of this coloring ball is to render something that could exist in a creepy, subterranean science lab. Is it an instrument of science? An otherworldly creation? Maybe it's a visual non-sequitur! Who knows? You do... You do... The Guidelines
1. No color restrictions (but I love clever usage of limited palettes.)
2. Rotation and scaling is fine as long as the "general shape" remains the same.
3. Due to the nature of how I created the outline there are several small peaks and valleys that can be ignored as long as the "general shape" of the outline is maintained.
4. Warping the outline is not allowed.
5. An explanation of your creation is not required but can help identify some of the more creative/obscure creations.The Outline
P.S. Trophies will be made- but they are pending. I'm a busy bee these days. =D FTW!