We are 11!

Started by Peder 🚀, Sun 03/10/2010 02:03:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

Anyone else here got FIFA 11? (PS3?)

I think they have done a HUGE step with this one from FIFA 10.
It feels alot better, plays alot better, looks alot better!
It is also fun trying out as a goal keeper.

Anyone else play it yet?
Anyone else on PS3? :)

m0ds

Not played it Peder, but these were my mates comments the other day: Game play is slower & it feels much more like a simulation - two things which seemed to please them. I was into football a lot earlier this year, but since the world cup and the demise of sports news on freeview, my interest is lacking. I'd like to play fifa 11 someday, and I'm sure I will :)

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Mods on Mon 04/10/2010 14:20:43
Game play is slower & it feels much more like a simulation - two things which seemed to please them.

This definatly gave this game a HUGE + in my books :).
There are mostly only a few things I am dissapointed with and that is basically the highlights system.
It only saves up to 10 highlights and easily ends up not including all the goals.
And when there is no option to view the whole game in a replay to save goals that is a big fault.

Now I might of just overlooked such a function so if I have I will certantly edit this post!
(I know it is available in offline mode).

I have also experienced some strangly given freekicks for example where a player has "pushed" a player from the other team over a teammate then to recieve a freekick for it :P.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk