Any of you into airsoft?

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 08/10/2010 19:46:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

And then I mean not just the airsoft guns themselves but actually are in a club doing simulations etc?

I bought a couple of rifles about a year ago (unfortnatly left them in Norway when I moved back to Wales) and planned to join a local club, though never got too it (The airsoft guns was actually bought for movie making :P). Planning on looking to find some clubs here in Wales and maybe buy some new airsoft guns or get the ones I have in Norway.

R4L

I was for a while. We had some nice woods all set up for it. Tall forts, fox holes, ravines, rivers, bridges.... It was the perfect set up. Then after we'd camp out, drink some beer, cook food over the fire, and sleep. :)

We use regular modern weapons, but we messed around and bought WWII replica ones, and replica moderns, made with real metals and all that so it has weight to it. I bought a Thompson with a drum clip. Holds 580 pellets hehe. My friend Ryan bought a Famas, and an MP-40. They're great fun, but hurt haha.

Peder 🚀

Hehe, yeah I prefer having them in metal bodies.. Holding a fully plastic one doesn't do it :P.
I am currently looking into getting a shotgun, Tanaka M870

What I like about this one is that the shells work as in a real one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk